Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

4.3 rom, thats stable and simply WORKS??

OP fastfed

19th June 2014, 03:22 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 58

858 posts
My dad recently got the gear 2 and needed to upgrade his stock rooted note 2. I helped him get a stock 4.3 rom, which was ok for a while but was resetting on him randomly throuout the day. I put jedi4.3 on his phone, but the second it boots up and he starts using it, itll burn up, literally get so hot it could boil water. I then put darkside 4.3 on for him.. It was GREAT! but no tethering, something he must have.. actually the only reason he roots to begin with.

Are there any STABLE working roms out there for this phone?
thanks
19th June 2014, 04:36 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Valley View, TX
Thanks Meter: 1,082

1,369 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastfed

My dad recently got the gear 2 and needed to upgrade his stock rooted note 2. I helped him get a stock 4.3 rom, which was ok for a while but was resetting on him randomly throuout the day. I put jedi4.3 on his phone, but the second it boots up and he starts using it, itll burn up, literally get so hot it could boil water. I then put darkside 4.3 on for him.. It was GREAT! but no tethering, something he must have.. actually the only reason he roots to begin with.

Are there any STABLE working roms out there for this phone?
thanks

if you want 4.3 swarm rom should work. 4.4.2 romofthrones should work for you also
The Following User Says Thank You to mattlowry For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread