Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,756 Members 50,895 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] phone hanging at the start screen.

Tip us?

shut_down
Old
Thanks Meter 3,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by saha.gobinda89 View Post
which device you use is it GT-I9070 and which ROM version is it? can you find for me good battery drain and other good performance. your before all download link which is send by you those are i am try but the r not good...... help me to find a better ROM kitkat.
There is Questions & Answers thread, you should ask there. And I have to disappoint you, all 4.4 based ROMs are very similar with battery. That is it. My battery is little swollen, I consider to change it. If yours is too, it might be a battery problem. I use CM11, and I can use phone for a day (10-12 hours). But without any gaming (anyway I do not play games). Screen on time is 1:30 - 2 hours.
The Following User Says Thank You to shut_down For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

saha.gobinda89
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by shut_down View Post
There is Questions & Answers thread, you should ask there. And I have to disappoint you, all 4.4 based ROMs are very similar with battery. That is it. My battery is little swollen, I consider to change it. If yours is too, it might be a battery problem. I use CM11, and I can use phone for a day (10-12 hours). But without any gaming (anyway I do not play games). Screen on time is 1:30 - 2 hours.
if you not believe me then go to this link others are also face this problem. http://d-h.st/aQ1

shut_down
Old
(Last edited by shut_down; 19th June 2014 at 08:49 AM.)
Thanks Meter 3,326
Quote:
if you not believe me then go to this link others are also face this problem. http://d-h.st/aQ1
I am using that version. And I told you that is what you get with battery with every 4.4 version. You did not understood me.

I did not get more then 12-15 hours of normal use. Unless I do not touch my phone for 5-6 hours, then it was some more.

Best battery life for our device was on Gingerbread.

And one more thing, is your battery swollen? How old is it? Mine is about 2 years, it is time to change - but it is hard to find original one here in my country now.

saha.gobinda89
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by shut_down View Post
I am using that version. And I told you that is what you get with battery with every 4.4 version. You did not understood me.

I did not get more then 12-15 hours of normal use. Unless I do not touch my phone for 5-6 hours, then it was some more.

Best battery life for our device was on Gingerbread.

And one more thing, is your battery swollen? How old is it? Mine is about 2 years, it is time to change - but it is hard to find original one here in my country now.
i was brought it from india about 1 year 6 months from now. where i found the original battery ? is it found Samsung smart cafe.....??

TPD-21
Old
Thanks Meter 244
Quote:
i was brought it from india about 1 year 6 months from now. where i found the original battery ? is it found Samsung smart cafe.....??
Try searching for information about it, https://www.facebook.com/tmr.samsungcafe. Ask them related to what you're looking for. Hopefully they satisfy their service.