[Q] wrongly flash custom rom of T for my sony V

Search This thread

Merth

Apr 23, 2012
Prague

Im not reallysure that this is same problem as ours. To me it seems that ppl who cross flash wrong kernel/ROM on TX got screen inverted not by colors but by sides. So their screen ends up upside down to their phone so its basicly unusable - something like this: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2442537

Is ti only me who get this image form that thread?

harrymason37

Jan 17, 2014
Tago
Im not reallysure that this is same problem as ours. To me it seems that ppl who cross flash wrong kernel/ROM on TX got screen inverted not by colors but by sides. So their screen ends up upside down to their phone so its basicly unusable - something like this: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2442537

Is ti only me who get this image form that thread?

Did you try to flash stock rom? Maybe that will fix it

Merth

Apr 23, 2012
Prague
Did you try to flash stock rom? Maybe that will fix it

Sure i did. I tried to flash almost every aviable firmware from 4.0.4. to 4.4.3 official, unoffical on unlocked bootloader and tried to repair all possible verions on lock bootlader through SUS - but no luck so far.

Its pretty strange that if you flash T´s ROM and kernel on V you got your phone inverted but if you flash V´s software back you can´t reverese it...

Well ill try to send my V on guarantee service and see what happens...
Thnx for your help anyway, hopefully some1 in future will come up with some solution how to fix this.

harrymason37

Jan 17, 2014
Tago
Sure i did. I tried to flash almost every aviable firmware from 4.0.4. to 4.4.3 official, unoffical on unlocked bootloader and tried to repair all possible verions on lock bootlader through SUS - but no luck so far.

Its pretty strange that if you flash T´s ROM and kernel on V you got your phone inverted but if you flash V´s software back you can´t reverese it...

Well ill try to send my V on guarantee service and see what happens...
Thnx for your help anyway, hopefully some1 in future will come up with some solution how to fix this.

Goodluck Bro.

Merth

Apr 23, 2012
Prague
Hey mate
I had the same problem and searched all the net. There is no solution BUT one change the display....I changed it and now everything is ok . Be sure to buy an original display
Good Luck

You were right, it seems that display change os the only solution. I send my XV on warranty repair and according to service center display was corrupted so they changed it for new one without a word about me breaking it - lucky me :) And even more, i had XV with sharp and now they used sony panel for repair so my XV is even better that it was before...

Top Liked Posts