Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,758 Members 46,378 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Jumbl bluetooth receiver for wired headphones

Tip us?

bigillz
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 60
Default Jumbl bluetooth receiver for wired headphones

I haven't seen anyone post this on here yet -
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I grabbed one of these a month or two ago - it's great. 10-12 hours on a charge, 15-30 foot range. When I'm at the gym I don't want a ridiculously large Note strapped to my arm or weighing down my pocket (if my shorts even have one) - and when I'm walking around I'm taking phone in and out of pockets - since our headphone jack is on the top, this gets annoying. Instead I just plug my headphones into this guy, clip it to a shirt/jacket/short pocket and am good to go. It has volume control, skip fwd/back, and works flawlessly. At the gym I just leave my phone next to the rack or on a ledge or whatever and go to town.

Highly recommended!

Oh - I also use one of these: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 .... connected to some mobile speakers that have ipod dock + headphone input jack, but no built-in bluetooth. Also works perfectly. Lots of hotel room/resort pool/beach use kinda stuff.

Cheers!

airmaxx23
Old
(Last edited by airmaxx23; 19th June 2014 at 04:29 PM.)
Thanks Meter 968
I picked up one of these a few days ago and love it. I gave up on trying to find a set of BT ear buds for now, I really like the Tone+ but I tried 3 different sets and 2 different Note 3s and could not get rid of the skipping. It didn't matter which music player I used and it still skipped if I streamed music or playing it directly from the device. I tried the Backbeat Go 2 but they hurt my ears after a short time and would not stay in very well. With the Jumbl receiver I can use any of the nice ear buds that I already have. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a different way to listen to music. It is very small, light and lasts a long time per charge.

*** Please don't forget to hit the "Thanks" button if someone has helped you ***

"I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in-between is mine"