Samsung i9505 - root/rom problem

OP A.Jordan

19th June 2014, 05:05 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

15 posts
hi , i have got galaxy s4 i9505 , i rooted the phone with this

TUTORIAL

( Step 1: Download both CF-Auto-Root Android 4.4.2 Package and ODIN3, and extract the files to the computer.

Step 2: Power off the handset and put it in Download mode by pressing and holding down the Volume Down, Home and Power buttons together. After a warning screen appears, press the Volume Up button to enter Download mode.

Step 3: Run Odin3 v3.09.exe as an Administrator while the phone is Download mode, and connect the Galaxy S4 to the PC via USB cable. If connected successfully, a message showing “Added!!” will appear in Odin’s message box.

Step 4: Now, click on the AP button, and select the CF-Auto-Root file that was extracted in Step 1.

Step 5: In Odin, check the “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options.

Step 6: Click on the Start button in Odin to begin the flashing process.

Step 7: Once the process is complete, the Galaxy S4 will restart and a PASS message with green background will appear in the left-most box at the top of Odin.

You can now unplug the USB cable to disconnect the handset from the PC.

AFTER THAT

i downloaded 3 different roms and try to installed ( in recovery mode , so volume up + menu + power button ) and wipe data cache and then i chose one of the roms and it starts and after few seconds it says ""failed to verify whole file signature , signature verification failder ""

so how to fix this problem ?

can you give me TUTORIAL for the whole proces ?

THANKS
19th June 2014, 05:45 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 15

75 posts
More
If your phone do not start so first you need to reflash again with stock rom and again root your mobile after that install cwm or other recovery. Due to cwm or other u can install your roms...

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread