Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,353 Members 40,593 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Deb Resurrection Remix 4.4.2 KitKat v5.1.5 [06/09/14]

Tip us?
 
oadam11
Old
#11  
oadam11's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 370
Posts: 528
Join Date: Oct 2013
New version is now live. http://d-h.st/users/oadam11/?fld_id=36594#files

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to oadam11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
teddy0209
Old
#12  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 171
Posts: 632
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by oadam11 View Post
New version is now live. http://d-h.st/users/oadam11/?fld_id=36594#files

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
4.4.2 kernel doesn't work anymore on this new build (wifi doesn't turn on), does that mean some sources from 4.4.3 has already been merged? 4.4.3 kernel works fine...
If you think I've helped, pressing thanks would be nice...

Phone: XAS
Rom: [JB 4.1.2] AndyJellyBean
Kernel: Doom Kernel
Bootloader Status: Unlocked

Tab: Nexus 7 2013 LTE
Rom: PAC Kitkat 4.4.4
Kernel: AK Kernel 109
Bootloader Status: Unlocked
 
oadam11
Old
#13  
oadam11's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 370
Posts: 528
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddy0209 View Post
4.4.2 kernel doesn't work anymore on this new build (wifi doesn't turn on), does that mean some sources from 4.4.3 has already been merged? 4.4.3 kernel works fine...
I can confirm this. In order for WiFi to work on a custom kernel, use a 4.4.3 based kernel. I'm using elemental x for cm.

The RR team didn't update to 4.4.3(and it doesn't seem likely that they will) so I would assume that since cm updated their sources to 4.4.3 and I use their device trees and kernel source, that's where this issue lies.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to oadam11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
tkc_pheste
Old
#14  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 10
Join Date: Jun 2014
Hi,

In the last version (5.1.5), I haven't the navigation bar in landscape mode.
I made full wipe and install again de 5.1.5 version alone... i made no change in tweaks or others options : no navigation bar in landscape mode.
There is on in portrait mode only.

I tried with the previous version 5.1.4 : no problem.
There is the navigation in landscape mode.

BUG, other ?
How to solve this problem ?

Thanks for your help.
 
teddy0209
Old
(Last edited by teddy0209; 11th June 2014 at 03:48 PM.)
#15  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 171
Posts: 632
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkc_pheste View Post
Hi,

In the last version (5.1.5), I haven't the navigation bar in landscape mode.
I made full wipe and install again de 5.1.5 version alone... i made no change in tweaks or others options : no navigation bar in landscape mode.
There is on in portrait mode only.

I tried with the previous version 5.1.4 : no problem.
There is the navigation in landscape mode.

BUG, other ?
How to solve this problem ?

Thanks for your help.

Oh, I just noticed that now... There is really no navbar in landcape...
I'll try to experiment a little and see what I can find...

Edit: No luck, still no navbar on landscape...
If you think I've helped, pressing thanks would be nice...

Phone: XAS
Rom: [JB 4.1.2] AndyJellyBean
Kernel: Doom Kernel
Bootloader Status: Unlocked

Tab: Nexus 7 2013 LTE
Rom: PAC Kitkat 4.4.4
Kernel: AK Kernel 109
Bootloader Status: Unlocked
 
Käsebrot
Old
#16  
Käsebrot's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 55
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Leipzig
Default No Navbar in Landscape

Clean install. No Navbar in Landscape. Please fix it. Thanks
 
teddy0209
Old
#17  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 171
Posts: 632
Join Date: Feb 2011
I guess, I have to leave this rom for now... Will come back when there is a new build with fixed navbar...
It's a great rom...
If you think I've helped, pressing thanks would be nice...

Phone: XAS
Rom: [JB 4.1.2] AndyJellyBean
Kernel: Doom Kernel
Bootloader Status: Unlocked

Tab: Nexus 7 2013 LTE
Rom: PAC Kitkat 4.4.4
Kernel: AK Kernel 109
Bootloader Status: Unlocked

Tags
deb, lte, nexus 7, resurrection remix
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes