Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,492 Members 39,322 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] my galaxy tab 2 7.0 is failed to repartition with pit

Tip us?

qasim799
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Question [Q] my galaxy tab 2 7.0 is failed to repartition with pit

i tried my galaxy tab 2 p3110 to repartition with a pit file but every times in odin it fails to repartition operation i also tried heimdall it alo fails i tried to repartition with 4.0.3 it failed then also tried with 4.2.2 it also failed i downloaded pit again from another website the problem remained same help plz

sharingan
Old
Thanks Meter 590

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by qasim799 View Post
i tried my galaxy tab 2 p3110 to repartition with a pit file but every times in odin it fails to repartition operation i also tried heimdall it alo fails i tried to repartition with 4.0.3 it failed then also tried with 4.2.2 it also failed i downloaded pit again from another website the problem remained same help plz
try to reflash stock rom throuh odin without ticking repartition option

HIT THANKS IF I HELPED YOU

lokesh.3440
Old
Thanks Meter 282
There is no need of a pit file actually,,, just flash the stock rom tar.md5 you will get after download as pda without ticking repartition option, make sure you have only two otions selected inside odin,,, restart and reset time

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk
Sent from My GT-P3100 using Tapatalk
Pressing Thanks Button is much Easier than Typing thanks

Shumail Abaid
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by qasim799 View Post
thanks man
Tags
stamatis