[Q] Rotted One OTA Update Risks
i'm a total noob in the htc world, i tried digging around in the forum but didn't find the answer to my doubts.
I've an italian (totally unlocked) rooted M7 with STOCK (no carrier personalisation) ROM, running:
- Android 4.4.2
- Sense 5.5
- Software Number 4.19.401.11
- Kernel 3.4.10-g7fe1bad root@abm012 #1
- Baseband 4A.25.3263.21_10.38x.1157.04L
- Build Number 4.19.401.11 CL304164 release-keys
- Custom TWRP Recovery & Unlocked Bootloader
I just received the sticky notification telling me to OTA update to Sense 6 ( Update # 5.11.401.10). My question is: what happens if i OTA update my One? Will it soft/hard brick? How do i manage to safely install the update? If there isn't a way to install it is there a way to flash some features of it singulatim
Thank you all in advance.
PS: if the answer is NO to all my questions, how the hell do i remove that annoying notification from my not panel?