19th June 2014, 09:48 AM   |  #11  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 5

71 posts
More
Exclamation Same Here
Quote:
Originally Posted by infernoboy93

I tried updating TWRP by flashing the img. and now I no longer have a recovery. When I select recovery It goes to the HTC screen like its going into recovery, but then shuts down and then it freezes on the HTC screen.

Bro same here i flashed the vipre one rom and by mistake i wiped all data lost my os like you and i am not able to flash an ruu as well its just not working cannot even getting it whats wrong!!!
19th June 2014, 11:47 AM   |  #12  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 5

71 posts
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by infernoboy93

Hi,
I wiped all my data on my phone when attempting to put a new ROM on it and now I don't have an OS. I have tried flashing a ROM using TWRP sideload and OTG, but get a failed. I hope I can gets some help to fix this problem. Thanks

hey if you have twrp recovery installed . There is no problem just connect the otg cable and flash one of the roms thats it i did this just now !!
worked awesome
19th June 2014, 07:00 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by leech28

Bro same here i flashed the vipre one rom and by mistake i wiped all data lost my os like you and i am not able to flash an ruu as well its just not working cannot even getting it whats wrong!!!

Look at the link in post #6 by Uzephi.. should help.. I'm assuming you can't get into recovery also?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread