Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,908 Members 53,848 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] I747UCUFNE4_AT&T 4.4.2 Stock ROM & System Dump

Tip us?

enewman17
Old
(Last edited by enewman17; 19th July 2014 at 05:58 PM.)
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 5779

DONATE TO ME
Default [ROM] I747UCUFNE4_AT&T 4.4.2 Stock ROM & System Dump

I747UCUFNE4_AT&T 4.4.2

This is a completely stock rom, nothing has been removed.
Only changes include.
  • Root
  • Busybox
  • Permissions for ext. sdcard added for all apps.

Prerequisites include a minimum of a 4.3 bootloader and modem.
If you are not on the official 4.4.2 bootloaders and modem then you will need to flash ktoonsez kernel. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1756776

Directions:
1. Factory data reset
2. Flash ROM
3. If your still on 4.3 bootloader flash ktoonsez kernel immediately after the rom.
4. Let phone boot up, go through start up etc...
5. Open SuperSU, Let it disable Knox. If it gets stuck, press the home button and reboot the phone and try it again. It will work the 2nd time.
6. Nothing else to see here.

Flash in custom recovery.

Stock Odex
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23501681358550126

Stock Deodex
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23501681358550125

Stock Kernel, insecure, init.d, sdcard R/W, selinux permissive
http://www.mediafire.com/download/oooglrsrna0vony/UCUFNE4_Insecure_init.d_sdcardRW_kernel.zip

I747UCUFNE4 debrick.img
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23501681358549813

PHP Code:
I747UCUFNE4_4.4.2 system dump
Zip contains
system.imgboot.img and NON-HLOS.bin
Not flashable
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23501681358549356 
By all means you are all welcome to use the entirety of this and everything I upload without permission. Enjoy!
- Top Secret Clown Business -
- The Devil's Reject -
By all means you are all welcome to use the entirety of everything I upload without permission. Enjoy!

The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to enewman17 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rogersb11
Old
(Last edited by rogersb11; 19th June 2014 at 06:51 PM.)
Thanks Meter 774
You have the cache.img? I made a zip yesterday for a tar and can zip this up to but wanted to check on the cache if you had it

I'm pulling it now to create the flashable zip but i don't have an s3 anymore so I'll need someone else to test it

CNexus
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 13251

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by enewman17 View Post
I'm working on getting a recovery flashable update ready.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogersb11 View Post
You have the cache.img?
The above.

I put together a flashable for the NE6 rogers update, but they stuck CSC files and other things into the cache.img that I had to extract and add to the rom
Sign up for the new Copy file storage service with this link and get both of us an extra 5 GB!
Or sign up for Dropbox with this link and we can both grab some extra storage!

The Following User Says Thank You to CNexus For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rogersb11
Old
Thanks Meter 774
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNexus View Post
The above.

I put together a flashable for the NE6 rogers update, but they stuck CSC files and other things into the cache.img that I had to extract and add to the rom
Same thing happened to me on the canadian note 2 so I haven't even started this yet without it even tho it's sitting here waiting lol

enewman17
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 5779

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNexus View Post
The above.

Quote:
Same thing happened to me on the canadian note 2 so I haven't even started this yet without it even tho it's sitting here waiting lol
Well.... I'm not sure how I can get the cache image. There is no cache.img or anything in the OTA. The only thing I could do is make an image from my phone after a data reset??? Maybe. This is one of the reasons why we were never able to make a 4.3 tar because of the missing images. Eventually someone found leaked files.

The Rom is complete as far as the system image goes. It's also rooted. So anyone can at least make a rom with the boot and system images.
- Top Secret Clown Business -
- The Devil's Reject -
By all means you are all welcome to use the entirety of everything I upload without permission. Enjoy!

The Following User Says Thank You to enewman17 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

CNexus
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 13251

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Well.... I'm not sure how I can get the cache image. There is no cache.img or anything in the OTA. The only thing I could do is make an image from my phone after a data reset??? Maybe. This is one of the reasons why we were never able to make a 4.3 tar because of the missing images. Eventually someone found leaked files.

The Rom is complete as far as the system image goes. It's also rooted. So anyone can at least make a rom with the boot and system images.
Check cache/recovery and see if there is a zip file there...if there is, just upload the zip itself
Sign up for the new Copy file storage service with this link and get both of us an extra 5 GB!

rogersb11
Old
(Last edited by rogersb11; 19th June 2014 at 08:22 PM.)
Thanks Meter 774
Quote:

Ok, well I'm at m pc now so I'll deodex and and zip it up shortly and upload

is the bin file a MUST?

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

I'm downloading the Rogers black version from sammobile right now so i can make a different zip if need be and I'll have the cache.img. Well at least I expect it some come with it

CNexus
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 13251

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

is the bin file a MUST?

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

I'm downloading the Rogers black version from sammobile right now so i can make a different zip if need be and I'll have the cache.img. Well at least I expect it some come with it
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=53528582

Already has the CSC files and everything

rogersb11
Old
Thanks Meter 774
Quote:

is the bin file a MUST?

Beat me to it haha but thanks man. Been looking to dev a TW rom and now I can stop archi after deodex and save some time. Running apps build so kitchen was moving SLOW anyway. Thanks again man. As I no longer hav the phone and doing this for community and my buddy do I need to do anything to kernel for AT&T 747?

pre4speed
Old
Thanks Meter 325

DONATE TO ME
Question. I'm on your mj2/mjb bootloader combo on S3Rx. If I flash this, will I be stuck not being able to revert back to 4.1.2 for any reason I may have? Or will you be doing a 4.4.2 S3Rx version?