Github Tutorial App Shows You How to Use… Github

Github can get pretty complicated and using it can become quite daunting, especially … more

Google Glass-like Clip-On For Regular Glasses Developed by Sony

For the price of $2,000, a pair of glasses that can run apps, take pictures, … more

Micromax Takes OnePlus to Court! Android Wear Receives Lollipop – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop is available officially for the Moto 360! … more

Google Invites Selected Devs to Buy Project Tango Development Kit

Just about a month ago, the curious Project Tango development kit was … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Please helpppppppppp!

OP Kianusch JNB

18th June 2014, 08:34 PM   |  #1  
Hi men.
I'm very upset so I say my problem fast...
I was playing a game (PlayStation® All-Stars Island) on my tab 3.7 T211 that display became The display began to strip off like when VGA driver in PC not installed!!!
Now my display is some pixel-pixel and it is very brighter Than normal.
My device is rooted by ODIN.
What should I do??? flash stock firmware???
18th June 2014, 11:29 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 126

338 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kianusch JNB

Hi men.
I'm very upset so I say my problem fast...
I was playing a game (PlayStation® All-Stars Island) on my tab 3.7 T211 that display became The display began to strip off like when VGA driver in PC not installed!!!
Now my display is some pixel-pixel and it is very brighter Than normal.
My device is rooted by ODIN.
What should I do??? flash stock firmware???

just asking a dumb question but, did you reboot? if that didnt work, you might have to flash stock and start all over, maybe you could try a factory reset from recovery. but remember both ways you could lose your apps and data on your sd cards so maybe if you can hook up to computer and copy stuff off tab before trying anything. good luck!
19th June 2014, 01:46 PM   |  #3  
I will try to flash stock firmware tonight(in IRAN).. I think it is the only remaining!

The seller offered me a replacement my T211(16 GB)gave me a new ASUS memo pad 7 HD+ a 32GB SD card..Do I change my device to ASUS or no if my device wouldn't fix? Is it good deal?
19th June 2014, 02:08 PM   |  #4  
München
Thanks Meter: 53

75 posts
More
Yes, ASUS is more up to date with the updates than Samsung
(my opinion)
The Following User Says Thank You to UAdeveloper For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th June 2014, 02:54 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 164

499 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kianusch JNB

I will try to flash stock firmware tonight(in IRAN).. I think it is the only remaining!

The seller offered me a replacement my T211(16 GB)gave me a new ASUS memo pad 7 HD+ a 32GB SD card..Do I change my device to ASUS or no if my device wouldn't fix? Is it good deal?

Whilst the MeMo Pad HD 7 is generally better than the Tab 3 7.0, better screen & good set of loud speakers for a start, it'll probably be stuck on 4.2.2 for it's remaining life, no wide support for custom ROMs either, 1 or 2 are kicking about based on stock ROMs and a early alpha CM10.1 build was underway, not sure of it's status now, it is very unlikely to get KitKat at this stage, no word at all from ASUS, last update was backend of 2013, 4.1 to 4.2, they've probably silently dropped support.

Still I like to be proved wrong

Anyway it's a good device, easily rooted, I own one.
19th June 2014, 03:16 PM   |  #6  
Flag Washington DC
Thanks Meter: 613

2,831 posts
a lot of games use non compliant hacks to gain performance. They can corrupt your system in some cases. I would restore the OEM firmware with ODIN or from a backup and consider not using the game.
The Following User Says Thank You to DigitalMD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th June 2014, 08:22 PM   |  #7  
Talking
True! On paper more features of ASUS is better than tab 3.7 but. don't forget...Samsung has something that people usually don't see!! as better body quality(even chrome band around body) or stereo mic or dual WIFI band or net speed or ....against a cheap plastic body like toy!!
I like my device so much and it is hard for me to change it! Despite CPU and IPS display of memopad 7 HD is better clearly!
19th June 2014, 08:31 PM   |  #8  
Hi DigitalMD
So it is better that I flash stock firmware via ODIN?
maybe..it is the latest way for me

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread