Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,807 Members 43,476 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Please helpppppppppp!

Tip us?

Kianusch JNB
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Please helpppppppppp!

Hi men.
I'm very upset so I say my problem fast...
I was playing a game (PlayStation® All-Stars Island) on my tab 3.7 T211 that display became The display began to strip off like when VGA driver in PC not installed!!!
Now my display is some pixel-pixel and it is very brighter Than normal.
My device is rooted by ODIN.
What should I do??? flash stock firmware???

montecarlo5
Old
Thanks Meter 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kianusch JNB View Post
Hi men.
I'm very upset so I say my problem fast...
I was playing a game (PlayStation® All-Stars Island) on my tab 3.7 T211 that display became The display began to strip off like when VGA driver in PC not installed!!!
Now my display is some pixel-pixel and it is very brighter Than normal.
My device is rooted by ODIN.
What should I do??? flash stock firmware???
just asking a dumb question but, did you reboot? if that didnt work, you might have to flash stock and start all over, maybe you could try a factory reset from recovery. but remember both ways you could lose your apps and data on your sd cards so maybe if you can hook up to computer and copy stuff off tab before trying anything. good luck!
Sprint SM-G900P Galaxy S5
Trying all Roms
Don't forget to push that little Thanks button if you were helped!

Kianusch JNB
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I will try to flash stock firmware tonight(in IRAN).. I think it is the only remaining!

The seller offered me a replacement my T211(16 GB)gave me a new ASUS memo pad 7 HD+ a 32GB SD card..Do I change my device to ASUS or no if my device wouldn't fix? Is it good deal?

UAdeveloper
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Yes, ASUS is more up to date with the updates than Samsung
(my opinion)
The Following User Says Thank You to UAdeveloper For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Gilly10
Old
Thanks Meter 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kianusch JNB View Post
I will try to flash stock firmware tonight(in IRAN).. I think it is the only remaining!

The seller offered me a replacement my T211(16 GB)gave me a new ASUS memo pad 7 HD+ a 32GB SD card..Do I change my device to ASUS or no if my device wouldn't fix? Is it good deal?
Whilst the MeMo Pad HD 7 is generally better than the Tab 3 7.0, better screen & good set of loud speakers for a start, it'll probably be stuck on 4.2.2 for it's remaining life, no wide support for custom ROMs either, 1 or 2 are kicking about based on stock ROMs and a early alpha CM10.1 build was underway, not sure of it's status now, it is very unlikely to get KitKat at this stage, no word at all from ASUS, last update was backend of 2013, 4.1 to 4.2, they've probably silently dropped support.

Still I like to be proved wrong

Anyway it's a good device, easily rooted, I own one.
Current Devices:
--------------------------
Nexus 7 2012 (KK 4.4.4)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 (KK 4.4.2)
Acer Iconia B1-710 (JB 4.1.2)
Samsung Galaxy Ace (CM 9.2)
Samsung Galaxy Y (GB 2.3.6)

--------------------------

DigitalMD
Old
Thanks Meter 603
a lot of games use non compliant hacks to gain performance. They can corrupt your system in some cases. I would restore the OEM firmware with ODIN or from a backup and consider not using the game.
Days of open internet are almost over as the biggies look for more revenue streaming from your wallet..Soon the internet will be a shell of its current self. With the government wanting their taxes and the big ISPs planning to charge extra for access to specific content (like facebook) and throttle your speed.
The Following User Says Thank You to DigitalMD For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Kianusch JNB
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
True! On paper more features of ASUS is better than tab 3.7 but. don't forget...Samsung has something that people usually don't see!! as better body quality(even chrome band around body) or stereo mic or dual WIFI band or net speed or ....against a cheap plastic body like toy!!
I like my device so much and it is hard for me to change it! Despite CPU and IPS display of memopad 7 HD is better clearly!

Kianusch JNB
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Hi DigitalMD
So it is better that I flash stock firmware via ODIN?
maybe..it is the latest way for me