[Q] Towelroot did not root my hdx

OP Seanichigo

18th June 2014, 02:12 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Hi, my kindle hdx used to be rooted before the last update somewhere in March.. And now with the last update at 14.3.2.2.2 I can't get it root, no matter how many times i try to load towelroot.. Even after a reset to factory didn't help. Any suggestion? Thanks.
18th June 2014, 02:39 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 3

9 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanichigo

Hi, my kindle hdx used to be rooted before the last update somewhere in March.. And now with the last update at 14.3.2.2.2 I can't get it root, no matter how many times i try to load towelroot.. Even after a reset to factory didn't help. Any suggestion? Thanks.

Have you tried using this toolkit?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2665683
18th June 2014, 04:05 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
Yeah I did
Quote:
Originally Posted by Choppii

Have you tried using this toolkit?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2665683

I actually have 2 kindles hdx. The first one was never rooted before and have the same firmware 14.3.2.3.2 .. And I installed towelroot and then supersu, everything went well. It's the other one that was once rooted, maybe it changed something when It was rooted in the past, but now, it doesn't seem to root even with a factory reset. Weird. That's why ..
19th June 2014, 07:46 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
vroot did the job.
Didn't want to use that option with vroot, but it did root my 2nd tab just like towelroot did with my 1st tab. I'm a happy camper.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread