Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,293 Members 39,163 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How to quite or exit?

Tip us?

ornobohornish
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Default How to quite or exit?

When I use Pedometer I could not be able to exit from it. when I swipe down my gear 2, it's just minimize the app but not exit from the app. so how to exit from any app (specially from pedometer)?

BigDanInTX
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by ornobohornish View Post
When I use Pedometer I could not be able to exit from it. when I swipe down my gear 2, it's just minimize the app but not exit from the app. so how to exit from any app (specially from pedometer)?
Something is amiss. Swiping down from the top *should* take you back. If not, hit the physical button under the screen to take you to the clock screen. If that doesn't work, try holding down the button until you get the power menu and Restart.
Samsung Galaxy SIII | Samsung Gear 2 Neo | Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

ornobohornish
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
yest just going back but not quite pedometer. and still running background! need help! how to stop pedometer after start?

houdini2010
Old
Thanks Meter 1
on the gear1 if you hold 2 finger tips on the watch screen it brings up all your open apps with a choice to close them, this may be the same on the gear2.

xenitu
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Enter the pedometer and just tap stop. If it is on it still counts your steps even the program is closed or not started. Restarting does not solve your issue

Sent from my SM-N9000Q using XDA Premium 4 mobile app