Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,899 Members 49,398 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Backup & Restore app

Tip us?

Dajjdo
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Backup & Restore app

Hi, I have Lenovo A820, bought in Etotalk, with Etotalk Mod ROM. Yesterday, I destroyed this ROM and i had to install new ROM. I installed ROM from cappy72. And problem is, that I backuped my SMS, Call log, Calendar and Contacts only in application, which was in this ROM. It had icon like arrows making the circle and its name was Backup & Restore. But in new ROM isnīt this application and I canīt find it on the Internet.

Do you have some idea, how to restore my files from this app ?

/Contacts I restored, but SMS had sufix xxx.vsmg, and this type of file canīt open any of the backup apps.

philos64
Old
(Last edited by philos64; 19th June 2014 at 09:23 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2639
Location: Somewhere between sky and sea in Brittany - XDA Assist Place

DONATE TO ME
The problem is that you have a lot of apps with included on their words "backup and restore", and with an arrow making circle, but is it this app => Backup Restore

I would suggest you to change for the best app for backup and restore almost of your phone (app, sms, network & wifi connection, ect...) it's Titanium Backup.
I use this application since I started with Android. Go to play store
You have Free App and paid version.

XDA Assist is the place where you can get help finding your way on XDA. This is not a support forum !!!
Click and go to XDA-Assist
DONT PM ME FOR QUESTIONS RELATED TO ROM, Ask in thread, it's better for all members- THANKS

Actual Devices : HTC One M8 - HTC One M7 //Google N7 Wifi - Google N7 2013 LTE
Retired Devices :HTC Hero-HTC Desire Z-HTC Desire S-HTC One X- N7 3G - Asus TF300T