Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,054 Members 40,621 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q]

Tip us?

paulmguest
Old
(Last edited by paulmguest; 19th June 2014 at 05:38 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q]

Hi everyone,

I am writing this post out of some need: I really just am not capable of the rooting process. I'm plenty savvy enough, and have used computers intensely for almost 30 years. I understand the benefits and risks of rooting, have rooted phones before, but have never delved too deeply.

I am also physically disabled, and the endless simultaneous button presses, unplugging and plugging, and on and on, make rooting an activity that I just can't easily keep up with.

I own two Samsung phones: a Note 3, and a Mega, both from AT&T. I rooted the Mega easily, and was really enjoying it until one day the yellow triangle with the unauthorized software on system message appeared - I had not attempted to flash a custom ROM, so I'm not sure what is wrong. I bought the Note 3 from a friend who had flashed Knoxraid onto the phone to then decide he didn't like it. He removed root, thinking that would return him to stock. Which it didn't, of course. I have tried rooting the phone again to no avail.

I would just like to have both phones rooted and in good working order. I don't much care about flashing ROMs. Given a good launcher like Nova, apps like Wanam and Greenify, and a few others, I find my needs are well met.

Can anyone help me?

bweN diorD
Old
Thanks Meter 402
did you try this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...88&postcount=1
its a one click app for root.
Show some appreciation to those who have helped you by using the Thanks button!!

One Click flash back to stock for Moto Razr HD/Maxx HD Here
[Guide] Moto Razr HD/MaxxHD flash: to KK, root, unlock the bootloader, install cwm, install twrp, or revert back to JB from KK Here
Are you a Noob and not sure where to post your question?
Noob friendly thread for questions about any device Here
To insure i see your reply, always QUOTE me or use @bweN diorD Thanks