FORUMS

I/O Summary: App Permissions

Rumors regarding the new app permissions system have been floating about the internet for weeks now. … more

NVIDIA Launches SHIELD Android TV at Google I/O

Since Android TV was announced at Google I/O 2014, there has been very little activity … more

Devs Beware – Automatic Backup Privacy Risks

One new feature of “Android M” (speculation on potential names welcomed … more

Android M to Bring New App Drawer

It has now been seen that Android M will receive a new app drawer as part of the stock … more

WARNING: KitKat OTA patches tethering hack

Thanks Meter: 598
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
20th May 2014, 07:55 AM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
If you're rooted you can load xposed and use the moto tethering module patch; advantage over the apk replacement above is the ease of install/uninstall and the lack of the checking status popup.
The Following User Says Thank You to embeem For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
19th June 2014, 02:07 AM |#12  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Works on 183.46.10.XT926
Rooted Unlocked 4.4.2 with tether running. Thanks Topsnake!

It's been a good couple days, jumped from JB to KK, restored root and unlocked then enabled wifi tether. Incredawsume!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2578410
The Following User Says Thank You to gpflepsen For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th June 2014, 02:19 AM |#13  
Topsnake's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 570
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by embeem

If you're rooted you can load xposed and use the moto tethering module patch; advantage over the apk replacement above is the ease of install/uninstall and the lack of the checking status popup.

the new exploit I released specifically for this phone does not require the apk replacement and doesn't pop up checking subscription
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpflepsen

Rooted Unlocked 4.4.2 with tether running. Thanks Topsnake!

It's been a good couple days, jumped from JB to KK, restored root and unlocked then enabled wifi tether. Incredawsume!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2578410

glad its working for you!

Droid Maxx "Developer Edition"
Last edited by Topsnake; 19th June 2014 at 03:28 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Topsnake For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th June 2014, 12:30 PM |#14  
iBolski's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 598
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topsnake

the new exploit I released specifically for this phone does not require the apk replacement and doesn't pop up checking subscription

glad its working for you!

Droid Maxx "Developer Edition"

Awesome. Thanks for the hard work you do for everyone. We all appreciate it!

BTW, is the new exploit in the original thread (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2787763) or somewhere else? I couldn't find it in the original thread as that appears to be the old apk replacement.

Thanks!
Last edited by iBolski; 19th June 2014 at 12:33 PM.
19th June 2014, 10:47 PM |#15  
bweN diorD's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,692
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBolski

Awesome. Thanks for the hard work you do for everyone. We all appreciate it!

BTW, is the new exploit in the original thread (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2787763) or somewhere else? I couldn't find it in the original thread as that appears to be the old apk replacement.

Thanks!

its in original development in this subforum.
The Following User Says Thank You to bweN diorD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in RAZR HD General by ThreadRank