Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,676 Members 52,154 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Help me , How to flash modem GT-19505 with CWM !!!

Tip us?
 
thejuliokeke
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Jun 2014
Post [Q] Help me , How to flash modem GT-19505 with CWM !!!

Hello guys, I was wondering if anyone could give me a script or a folder. Zip to flash a modem on my GT-I9505 Galaxy s4 because the same problem is with signal thankful to everyone
 
dorian2kx
Old
#2  
dorian2kx's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 310
Join Date: Sep 2012
U can only flash modems in Odin for now not through cwm
 
thejuliokeke
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorian2kx View Post
U can only flash modems in Odin for now not through cwm
But the problem is that I try the odin but odin does not change , I've tried several times does not change the modem , need urgent help
 
Gloris
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 87
Posts: 535
Join Date: Dec 2011
you should follow the guides to the letter, including remembering to untick autoreboot and also make sure that you turn off and remove battery before you boot into download mode etc i.e. don't use reboot menu or recovery reboot ,menu to get to download mode. if you follow the instructions exactly, it will work fine.
 
Joku1981
Old
#5  
Joku1981's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 546
Posts: 1,803
Join Date: Jun 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by thejuliokeke View Post
But the problem is that I try the odin but odin does not change , I've tried several times does not change the modem , need urgent help
  1. Use Odin
  2. Untick Autoreboot
  3. Flash modem (the file u downloaded)
  4. Put off ur battery and put in again
  5. Reboot into Download Mode (Vol Down + Home button combi)
  6. Flash Modem once more
  7. Put off ur battery and put in again
  8. Once done, unplug then reboot device manually.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLICK "THANKS" BUTTON IF I HELPED YA
 
thejuliokeke
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Jun 2014
Ok guys , I retry the process , thanks
 
thejuliokeke
Old
#7  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joku1981 View Post
  1. Use Odin
  2. Untick Autoreboot
  3. Flash modem (the file u downloaded)
  4. Put off ur battery and put in again
  5. Reboot into Download Mode (Vol Down + Home button combi)
  6. Flash Modem once more
  7. Put off ur battery and put in again
  8. Once done, unplug then reboot device manually.
Run nigga earned love you <3 haha and thanks to all

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Change the Alarm Icon in the Status Bar with Xposed

It’s hard to find a more hated object than your alarm clock. They wake us up nearly … more

Return to Outer Space Outer Space with Ship Up Game

Since the release of Flappy Birds, we’ve had the “fortune” to see … more

Device Review: OnePlus One

Seemingly every day, there are a bunch of new devices being released. Some are budget devices and some are … more

Browse the Internet with the Innovative Atlas Web Browser

For the most part, Chrome, Firefox, and Dolphin Browser have no real rivals among … more