[Q] [HELP] Problem whit my NOTE

OP mattesiri1

19th June 2014, 01:34 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
More
When I use my phone a little longer time. He starts heating up around the camera. After that they start streaking across the screen until I do a hard reset. And then after that I have to leave it switched off mobile phone to cool and then it can be reused. But when I'm in some places colder wants a cell phone to function normally at all times. It has a new battery. Because it's the same thing with the old. I have the original rom on it. It is the custome rom, but returned to the original. And it's always the same story ... Please help.
20th June 2014, 03:56 AM   |  #2  
Flag Jakarta City
Thanks Meter: 583

901 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattesiri1

When I use my phone a little longer time. He starts heating up around the camera. After that they start streaking across the screen until I do a hard reset. And then after that I have to leave it switched off mobile phone to cool and then it can be reused. But when I'm in some places colder wants a cell phone to function normally at all times. It has a new battery. Because it's the same thing with the old. I have the original rom on it. It is the custome rom, but returned to the original. And it's always the same story ... Please help.

What android vers is your ROM? I experienced that in stock ICS 4.0.4. Do you know how to use odin? Might just want to reflash the stock rom again.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread