Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,550 Members 51,497 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [HELP] Problem whit my NOTE

Tip us?

mattesiri1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] [HELP] Problem whit my NOTE

When I use my phone a little longer time. He starts heating up around the camera. After that they start streaking across the screen until I do a hard reset. And then after that I have to leave it switched off mobile phone to cool and then it can be reused. But when I'm in some places colder wants a cell phone to function normally at all times. It has a new battery. Because it's the same thing with the old. I have the original rom on it. It is the custome rom, but returned to the original. And it's always the same story ... Please help.

Jackwu696
Old
Thanks Meter 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattesiri1 View Post
When I use my phone a little longer time. He starts heating up around the camera. After that they start streaking across the screen until I do a hard reset. And then after that I have to leave it switched off mobile phone to cool and then it can be reused. But when I'm in some places colder wants a cell phone to function normally at all times. It has a new battery. Because it's the same thing with the old. I have the original rom on it. It is the custome rom, but returned to the original. And it's always the same story ... Please help.
What android vers is your ROM? I experienced that in stock ICS 4.0.4. Do you know how to use odin? Might just want to reflash the stock rom again.
I wanna help because I know how hard it is to be lost.