Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,675 Members 46,669 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][UnORom][3.4Kernel]AOKP 4.4.2 [27 May]

Tip us?
 
Caspertje19
Old
#131  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 280
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Purmerend
Quote:
Originally Posted by shantur View Post
Yes
The default governor is set on performance, with a max of 1134000

Did a clean install
 
lovendsuicide
Old
(Last edited by lovendsuicide; 21st May 2014 at 06:34 PM.)
#132  
lovendsuicide's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 153
Posts: 360
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Porto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspertje19 View Post
The default governor is set on performance, with a max of 1134000

Did a clean install
It's not, default is interactive @ 1512mhz.

@shantur I haven't noticed wi-fi drops lately on the 17th, don't know if you changed anything regarding this or if I've just been a little distracted

EDIT: Sorry, meant to post this in the CM11 thread :|
 
Caspertje19
Old
#133  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 280
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Purmerend
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovendsuicide View Post
It's not, default is interactive @ 1512mhz.

@shantur I haven't noticed wi-fi drops lately on the 17th, don't know if you changed anything regarding this or if I've just been a little distracted
It is...
Just did a factory reset. Did not install any kernel tweaker apps, just cpu spy and see this result:



After this I install kernel tuner:
 
Sajito
Old
#134  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 238
Posts: 589
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspertje19 View Post
The default governor is set on performance, with a max of 1134000

Did a clean install
I've noticed that too, though I don't mind it much when it happens. I just change it and everythings fine.
 
Caspertje19
Old
#135  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 280
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Purmerend
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sajito View Post
I've noticed that too, though I don't mind it much when it happens. I just change it and everythings fine.
Of course I know how to change... But it's my sisters phone, so if she removes the kernel tweaker app it is back to performance again. I don't think it was the intention of the developer to set it this way
 
Sajito
Old
#136  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 238
Posts: 589
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspertje19 View Post
Of course I know how to change... But it's my sisters phone, so if she removes the kernel tweaker app it is back to performance again. I don't think it was the intention of the developer to set it this way
Doesn't AOPK have performance settings if you enable developer settings?
 
shantur
Old
#137  
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 2376
Posts: 904
Join Date: Dec 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
New build updated

1. Wifi drops should be fixed
2. 48mb more ram - Thanks to sultanxda
3. Yellow glitch in camera should be fixed
4. Non booting on some devices should be fixed.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shantur For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
its_Khal
Old
#138  
its_Khal's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 255
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Lagos
How can i remove the Persistent Search Widget... Also, 3G network mode is not fixed, still switches to 2G, E & G.
 
uzziah0
Old
(Last edited by uzziah0; 20th June 2014 at 02:45 PM.) Reason: Updates
#139  
uzziah0's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 231
Join Date: Jan 2008
June 18 version keeps having Google Play store and/or AOKP keyboard stopping, so much it is not usable!


OK, I did a factory reset, and have most things restored. Looks like things are working a lot better now!!!
I had a version, I think 3 back, from May. Not sure why an install over that one caused such problems, usually it works fine when using the same ROM only a new version.
Ken

Now: UnORom 3.4Kernel AOKP 4.4.2
Updated 4EXT with 4EXT Recovery Touch (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1377759)
Recently:MIUI-4.2.14, 3.0.101-Sultan-MIUI-ION-r55 and a little before HTC Sensation 4G with Android 4.2.2 Sultan pyramid & Android 4.0.3 Revolution HD 7.3
Tried many ROMs.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes