Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,049 Members 39,504 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Audio Issues

Tip us?

Maximus300
Old
(Last edited by Maximus300; 21st May 2014 at 03:29 AM.) Reason: Not finished
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Audio Issues

I have a Kindle Fire Hd 8.9 and just installed CM11. Now I find that many of my apps and games do not make sound as they are supposed to. Also, my notifications do not make sound. Although YouTube does work as far as audio is concerned.

Is this issue a CyanogenMod thing, or can I fix it by myself?

Thanks!

Pokeroo
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Did you get this fixed?

I've been on a bunch of CM11 builds and have never had audio issues (apart from the occasional stuttering that was fixed in one of the recent builds). Did you check the md5 for the rom you downloaded? Was it a dirty flash over a previous rom?

If you're still having the same problems, I would just factory wipe and reflash.

Ken
The Following User Says Thank You to Pokeroo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Maximus300
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokeroo View Post
Did you get this fixed?

I've been on a bunch of CM11 builds and have never had audio issues (apart from the occasional stuttering that was fixed in one of the recent builds). Did you check the md5 for the rom you downloaded? Was it a dirty flash over a previous rom?

If you're still having the same problems, I would just factory wipe and reflash.

Ken
sorry for the late reply. It could have been a dirty flash. When I updated to a newer build, the issue went away. So it's all good!