Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,846 Members 51,302 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Here Download Official OTA Update Package I337UCUFNC1 Without Rooted

Tip us?
 
jack_ssl
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 60
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Vellore
Unhappy Here Download Official OTA Update Package I337UCUFNC1 Without Rooted

Sir,
Anyone Please Upload .cfg File .

Download The OTA Package I337UCUFNC1 19MB .cfg File

This Link Not Working : https://mega.co.nz/#!oYp13KoL!iM-Wr_...uN9i0Fr995G6lQ
Unavailable To Download

Please Give Fresh Link : Post It

I Am Outside Of US .. I Can't Update .Only Way Sideloader I Can Update

Please Post I337UCUFNC1 19MB .cfg File..
 
ksj0823
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 112
Join Date: May 2013
well that link is not working for me either. so i guess that's the mega's problem.
while u are waiting for someone else to post the new link. I will suggest you take a look of this thread. It can help u upgrade from NB to NC1, but your device have to be root I think.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2730144
 
jack_ssl
Old
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 60
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Vellore
Unhappy Without Rooted Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksj0823 View Post
well that link is not working for me either. so i guess that's the mega's problem.
while u are waiting for someone else to post the new link. I will suggest you take a look of this thread. It can help u upgrade from NB to NC1, but your device have to be root I think.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2730144

I Want Official Update Not Rooted One... Please Post It I337UCUFNC1

Anyway Thanks Sir Plz Post Non-Rooted Update File
 
CAG-man
Old
#4  
CAG-man's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 124
Posts: 260
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Athens, Ohio

 
DONATE TO ME
I don't know why that stopped allowing downloads. I created.a new link I confirmed to work.

https://mega.co.nz/#!YIh11axB!zYyT8X...-RY3FWWHVZ4UA4

Flash in stock recovery on I337 device only.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The CAG-MAN

AT&T I337 Galaxy S4
NB1 Kit Kat Firmware
Work around Rooted (Thanks to all who worked on that method)

Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 GT-P5210
WiFi Only
CAGrom Beta
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CAG-man For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
jack_ssl
Old
#5  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 60
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Vellore
Talking Thank You Sir For Official OTA Update File

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAG-man View Post
I don't know why that stopped allowing downloads. I created.a new link I confirmed to work.

https://mega.co.nz/#!YIh11axB!zYyT8X...-RY3FWWHVZ4UA4

Flash in stock recovery on I337 device only.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Sir, Can I Install This Update Via Sideloader
 
DeadlySin9
Old
#6  
DeadlySin9's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 584
Posts: 1,201
Join Date: Sep 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack_ssl View Post
Sir, Can I Install This Update Via Sideloader
Yes.

Sent from my SGH-I337 running BlackBox 3.0
Current Device: ATT Samsung Galaxy S4 (i337)

Past Devices:
Droid Bionic (GSM Hacked)
HTC Inspire 4G (Desire HD)
Nexus One
Motorola Backflip
HTC Dev Phone 1 (Dream/G1)
The Following User Says Thank You to DeadlySin9 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Willibda1
Old
#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 48
Posts: 103
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Chicago IL
Default OTA 19MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack_ssl View Post
Sir,
Anyone Please Upload .cfg File .

Download The OTA Package I337UCUFNC1 19MB .cfg File

This Link Not Working : https://mega.co.nz/#!oYp13KoL!iM-Wr_...uN9i0Fr995G6lQ
Unavailable To Download

Please Give Fresh Link : Post It

I Am Outside Of US .. I Can't Update .Only Way Sideloader I Can Update

Please Post I337UCUFNC1 19MB .cfg File..
Your link is broken and can you please re post the 19 mb file to the OTA not rooted file oden if possible
“Excuses are tools of the incompetent, and those who specialize in them seldom go far.”

Samsung Galaxy S 4
HTC one x Plus
HTC Vivid
HTC inspire
Motorola XT720
 
CAG-man
Old
(Last edited by CAG-man; 20th June 2014 at 04:01 AM.)
#8  
CAG-man's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 124
Posts: 260
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Athens, Ohio

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willibda1 View Post
Your link is broken and can you please re post the 19 mb file to the OTA not rooted file oden if possible
Yes, I will move it to my media fire space. Moved and available.
Sent from my I337 ATT Galaxy S4. NB1 rooted with Galaxy S5 apps.[COLOR="Silver"]
The CAG-MAN

AT&T I337 Galaxy S4
NB1 Kit Kat Firmware
Work around Rooted (Thanks to all who worked on that method)

Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 GT-P5210
WiFi Only
CAGrom Beta
 
CAG-man
Old
#9  
CAG-man's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 124
Posts: 260
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Athens, Ohio

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAG-man View Post
Yes, I will move it to my media fire space. Moved and available.
Sent from my I337 ATT Galaxy S4. NB1 rooted with Galaxy S5 apps.[COLOR="Silver"]

New link: https://www.mediafire.com/?scgmse2gpyd3gh7
The CAG-MAN

AT&T I337 Galaxy S4
NB1 Kit Kat Firmware
Work around Rooted (Thanks to all who worked on that method)

Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 GT-P5210
WiFi Only
CAGrom Beta

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Rir Yourself Charging Annoyances with No Wake on Charge Xposed Module

Almost every OEM has skinned and otherwise modifiedAndroid to suit its … more

Run, Jump, and Shoot in Tales of Ciaxia

There are certain types of games that have become paramount of the portable gaming world. As we have … more