FTC Says Unlimited Data with Throttling Is Not Unlimited

Unlimited data with throttling will no longer count as unlimited. The Federal Trade … more

Scan With Your Camera Using SimplyScan

If you often need to scan documents using your phone’s camera, make sure to check out … more

Hike Messenger Introduces Free VoIP Service

Hike is one of the few instant messengers that broke free from the pack andacquired a massiveuser … more

One Quarter of All Android Users Have Dual-SIM phones

Ever since the dual-SIM phone wasannounced, such devices became quite popular in many … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[REQ]Stock LG 4.4 camera for CM11 ROMs?

OP MitoTakatori

19th June 2014, 02:18 AM   |  #1  
MitoTakatori's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Quezon City
Thanks Meter: 250
 
1,662 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Are there any apk or flashable zip of the LG Stock Camera app from the KK ROM that is working with any CM11 based ROMs? Thanks in advance!
19th June 2014, 03:46 AM   |  #2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
67 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MitoTakatori

Are there any apk or flashable zip of the LG Stock Camera app from the KK ROM that is working with any CM11 based ROMs? Thanks in advance!

Hello @MitoTakatori

Have you tried this http://forum.xda-developers.com/goog...e-f50-t2598999 ?

I use it with Pace Plus 4.4.3.

If it is not exactly what you want you could request @Jishnu Surô.

Maybe he has some spare time to port it.
The Following User Says Thank You to g0at1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th June 2014, 06:32 AM   |  #3  
MitoTakatori's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Quezon City
Thanks Meter: 250
 
1,662 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by g0at1

Hello @MitoTakatori

Have you tried this http://forum.xda-developers.com/goog...e-f50-t2598999 ?

I use it with Pace Plus 4.4.3.

If it is not exactly what you want you could request @Jishnu Surô.

Maybe he has some spare time to port it.

Thanks. I'll look into this.
19th June 2014, 06:36 AM   |  #4  
MitoTakatori's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Quezon City
Thanks Meter: 250
 
1,662 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by g0at1

Hello @MitoTakatori

Have you tried this http://forum.xda-developers.com/goog...e-f50-t2598999 ?

I use it with Pace Plus 4.4.3.

If it is not exactly what you want you could request @Jishnu Surô.

Maybe he has some spare time to port it.

Is it working fine? No FC's?
20th June 2014, 05:05 AM   |  #5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
67 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MitoTakatori

Is it working fine? No FC's?

Yes, it is. However, if you notice something you can contact the modder. He seemed to be pretty accessible when I contacted him.

Sent from my LG-E980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to g0at1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th June 2014, 05:13 AM   |  #6  
MitoTakatori's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Quezon City
Thanks Meter: 250
 
1,662 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by g0at1

Yes, it is. However, if you notice something you can contact the modder. He seemed to be pretty accessible when I contacted him.

Sent from my LG-E980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thanks again.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes