Screen no longer functions once I make a call

10th June 2014, 11:45 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Houston
Thanks Meter: 88

418 posts
More
Hi all!

Here recently anytime I use one of the KK based roms, once I make a call, the screen no longer works. I can't get it to come back on until the call has ended. There have been a few times where I've been able to get the screen to light up again and it will work until I go back to the actual call and then it's totally unresponsive. I've tried different dialers and the same thing happens. Any ideas?
11th June 2014, 11:01 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christogq

Hi all!

Here recently anytime I use one of the KK based roms, once I make a call, the screen no longer works. I can't get it to come back on until the call has ended. There have been a few times where I've been able to get the screen to light up again and it will work until I go back to the actual call and then it's totally unresponsive. I've tried different dialers and the same thing happens. Any ideas?

Hello

I had the same problem lately with different galaxy model, the problem was with light sensor, the screen was not fixed correctly at the corner of light sensor, so I had to push it down little bit the get the light inside the sensor,

dose the light sensor work correctly with viber for example?,

You could try test your phone light sensor by entering general testing mode by entering *#0*# inside dialer and go to "sensor" to test the light sensor put your finger over the light sensor and see if the screen become green or not if so then your problem is not with the light sensor, check if the touch screen is fixed correctly form all the corners.

Good Luck
12th June 2014, 03:34 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Houston

418 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by khaldonm

Hello

I had the same problem lately with different galaxy model, the problem was with light sensor, the screen was not fixed correctly at the corner of light sensor, so I had to push it down little bit the get the light inside the sensor,

dose the light sensor work correctly with viber for example?,

You could try test your phone light sensor by entering general testing mode by entering *#0*# inside dialer and go to "sensor" to test the light sensor put your finger over the light sensor and see if the screen become green or not if so then your problem is not with the light sensor, check if the touch screen is fixed correctly form all the corners.

Good Luck

It's only when i use a new KK Rom. I can use the TW Roms and it works perfectly fine.

I did the test and it's green when I don't cover it and goes to red when I cover it.
20th June 2014, 04:14 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Houston

418 posts
More
Just tried a 4.4.3 Rom and it still won't work.
I went back to a 4.2.2 TW rom and everything is working fine.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread