Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Where to buy LGOG Replacement Battery (Better Buy Suggestions?)

OP MitoTakatori

2nd April 2014, 04:59 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Quezon City
Thanks Meter: 234

1,599 posts
More
Hi mates. I just want to ask where I can buy OEM Battery replacement for the OG? I have F180K, but I guess we have the same type. I tried form ebay, but it's closing to 2 months since I purchased one, but it has not arrived yet. And I don't want to buy one from ebay anymore. So is there any trustworthy site where I can buy one? Thanks in advance!
23rd April 2014, 04:58 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 207

635 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MitoTakatori

Hi mates. I just want to ask where I can buy OEM Battery replacement for the OG? I have F180K, but I guess we have the same type. I tried form ebay, but it's closing to 2 months since I purchased one, but it has not arrived yet. And I don't want to buy one from ebay anymore. So is there any trustworthy site where I can buy one? Thanks in advance!

Have you looked into Amazon? I don't see there being an issue with shipping to the Philippines but I do not know, worth a shot.

Here is the link to our battery.

http://www.amazon.com/Internal-Batte...+ls970+battery
The Following User Says Thank You to dopy25 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th June 2014, 05:24 AM   |  #3  
Flag Norton
Thanks Meter: 10

73 posts
More
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I purchased that one off of Amazon because my battery died so hard I was getting 15 minutes off of a full charge and needed faster shipping.
Turned out identical to the one in my phone but it lasts about as well as the factory battery does.
I would have purchased the cheaper option under normal circumstances, but was in dire need of a fast delivery.
Just watch prying your phone open, the phone itself damages easy. In retrospect, I would have purchased the plastic pry tool as well since my miniature flatheads produced some unsightly divots on the outside of my phone.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread