Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,443 Members 49,034 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Where to buy LGOG Replacement Battery (Better Buy Suggestions?)

Tip us?

MitoTakatori
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 198
Default Where to buy LGOG Replacement Battery (Better Buy Suggestions?)

Hi mates. I just want to ask where I can buy OEM Battery replacement for the OG? I have F180K, but I guess we have the same type. I tried form ebay, but it's closing to 2 months since I purchased one, but it has not arrived yet. And I don't want to buy one from ebay anymore. So is there any trustworthy site where I can buy one? Thanks in advance!
Genius.

DEVICE: LG Optimus G Pro F240
ROM: VANIR 4.4.4

OTHER DEVICE:
Nokia X7 - MiG CFW 3.3

dopy25
Old
Thanks Meter 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by MitoTakatori View Post
Hi mates. I just want to ask where I can buy OEM Battery replacement for the OG? I have F180K, but I guess we have the same type. I tried form ebay, but it's closing to 2 months since I purchased one, but it has not arrived yet. And I don't want to buy one from ebay anymore. So is there any trustworthy site where I can buy one? Thanks in advance!
Have you looked into Amazon? I don't see there being an issue with shipping to the Philippines but I do not know, worth a shot.

Here is the link to our battery.

http://www.amazon.com/Internal-Batte...+ls970+battery
Devices: Tmobile Wing (LOOONG GONE), [Huawei Mercury (dead), Evo 3D (retired after a long dirty life)] - Both Cricket - LG Optimus G Sprint ROM: PacMan 4.4.
and a few others in between.
The Following User Says Thank You to dopy25 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tobalaz
Old
Thanks Meter 10
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I purchased that one off of Amazon because my battery died so hard I was getting 15 minutes off of a full charge and needed faster shipping.
Turned out identical to the one in my phone but it lasts about as well as the factory battery does.
I would have purchased the cheaper option under normal circumstances, but was in dire need of a fast delivery.
Just watch prying your phone open, the phone itself damages easy. In retrospect, I would have purchased the plastic pry tool as well since my miniature flatheads produced some unsightly divots on the outside of my phone.