[Q] Battery life with that display.

Search This thread

Ripton

Jan 27, 2012
I am thinking of buying the G3, my only concern is the battery life.
Does the monster display's resolution affect the battery life much?
How much on average does it last and how much does the brightness affect the battery life.

Thank you! :)
PS. Sorry for my English :/

iLHaNroID

Apr 21, 2010
Search on Google, there are plenty of reviews covering battery life as well. Briefly, "surprisingly good" according to most of them.. not worse than competition (Z2, M8, S5) but not as good as its predecessor G2, means that it is good enough.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: Ripton

rambocs

Nov 21, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
I am thinking of buying the G3, my only concern is the battery life.
Does the monster display's resolution affect the battery life much?
How much on average does it last and how much does the brightness affect the battery life.

Thank you! :)
PS. Sorry for my English :/

For me, light usage - moderate usage.. the battery can last me about 10 hours. and the standby time when i leave overnight is just about 4 - 5 %

arnonrgo

Nov 26, 2005
10 hours of light usage makes it as bad as the nexus 5! what is the screen on time?

So far I am getting between 11 and 26 hours with usually something in the middle 15-18 hours. This is on 85% brightness auto, wifi/bluetooth always on, location always on. 2+ hours of video playback and total of around 4.5 hours screen time in the battery stats

Reactions: zaki67

zaki67

Sep 12, 2005
Amman
I had all three phones I would say the htc m8 is the best ,the g3 would be about 92% of the htc and the s5 would be 85% of the htc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have 100% auto brightness and am on 49% battery with 3 hours 1 minute screen on time. That's good.

Sent from my LG-F400K using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Search on Google, there are plenty of reviews covering battery life as well. Briefly, "surprisingly good" according to most of them.. not worse than competition (Z2, M8, S5) but not as good as its predecessor G2, means that it is good enough.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    10 hours of light usage makes it as bad as the nexus 5! what is the screen on time?

So far I am getting between 11 and 26 hours with usually something in the middle 15-18 hours. This is on 85% brightness auto, wifi/bluetooth always on, location always on. 2+ hours of video playback and total of around 4.5 hours screen time in the battery stats