Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,111 Members 48,897 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Help with 'status 7' errors on several roms. Currently running CM 10.2.0 stable

Tip us?

Impact Blue
Old
(Last edited by Impact Blue; 20th June 2014 at 05:25 AM.) Reason: Radio/Kernel information
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default [Q] Help with 'status 7' errors on several roms. Currently running CM 10.2.0 stable

So far I've tried installing the latest CyanogenMod 11, CarbonRom, and Paranoid Android with the same errors after each factory reset/dalvik wipes. Finally had to go back to CM 10.2.0 stable. Help!

Tried all the getprop/batch script edits, even tough they all list SGH-I727 compatible. I don't know what else to do.

Installing through CWMR Touch v5.5.0.4, with the .zips on the phone. Don't know anything about ODIN, sadly.

Radio: I727UCMC1
Kernel: 3.0.89-cyanogenmod-g53452f3
build01@cyanogenmod #1

I am running on T-Mobile, however, as I have switched carriers. Would this be an issue? I'm not so sure, since I am running 10.2 with minor issues.

Please & Thanks for your suggestions!

vincom
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3306

DONATE TO ME
no ones really going to help you unless you do some reading first, maybe you did but i dont think so since ur still on cwm v5.5.0.4 and you dont know anything about odin, odin is ur friend.
start here, its the sticky just above your post

Hit The Thanks Button If Ive Helped

MY SUPERLITE ROMS
CM10.1 & CM10.2
AOKP JB4.3
SL-PAC-Man JB 4.3
CM10 JB 4.1.2
ATT JB 4.1.2
ROGERS JB 4.1.2
MY STICKIES
1 STOP > ROMS | KERNELS | FIRMWARE | RADIOS | RECOVERIES | GUIDES | INFO | & MORE
HOWTO > | RESTORE TO STOCK | USE ODIN | INSTALL CWM/TWRP | ROOT |

Newbs B4 you flash
Read more!!
Read the stickies!!! Search!!!
Once you know what you are doing and are stumped at a certain problem, post in the q&a forum
The Following User Says Thank You to vincom For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Impact Blue
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Alright, I'll investigate ODIN. I think I did use it to flash the CWM I have now, but I'll try and flash current to CWM 6.41.

raj3366
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impact Blue View Post
Alright, I'll investigate ODIN. I think I did use it to flash the CWM I have now, but I'll try and flash current to CWM 6.41.
You could flash the latest CWM from the current CWM you have. Try Philz CWM found here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2557024&page=7
The Following User Says Thank You to raj3366 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Impact Blue
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincom View Post
no ones really going to help you unless you do some reading first, maybe you did but i dont think so since ur still on cwm v5.5.0.4 and you dont know anything about odin, odin is ur friend.
Great! Used your sticky to flash the new CWM through ODIN, currently installing the new Paranoid Android ROM.

You are awesome, vincom. Thanks for all your hard work/contributions!!

Impact Blue
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincom View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by raj3366 View Post
You could flash the latest CWM from the current CWM you have. Try Philz CWM found here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2557024&page=7
That's exactly what I did! Thank you--going through my initial boot with PA. WOW, it's been awhile.