Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Where to get xxlpz 4.1.2 firmware for s advance?

OP jyothiprakashj

17th June 2014, 03:55 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

5 posts
Hey guys, I am a newbie here.Also i don't know much about android.So please forgive me if I ask or say something stupid or childish.
I am from India and I have a samsung galaxy S advance I9070.I recently updated it to official jellybean via kies(Baseband version-I9070DDULP8)(Not a rooted device)
It is very slow and hangs a lot with frequent restarts.I heard that the official firmware xxlpz4.1.2 is comparitevely bug free and more stable and I wanted to try it out.But I couldn't find a firmware for it.I must have searched about 30 sites to download this firmware and all of them takes me to a hotfile link which is dead.Its like this firmware doesn't exist anymore.
Anyone knows where I can get this firmware?Please help me.
17th June 2014, 05:03 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
Also can u guys please tell me which is the latest and most bug free version of jellybean available(official one) for s advance.
And also where to get the firmware.
17th June 2014, 05:06 PM   |  #3  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
XDA Assist Team
Thanks Meter: 2,108

3,375 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jyothiprakashj

...Anyone knows where I can get this firmware?Please help me.

Here we go: XXLPZ - SER download or here, but IMO you not doing so much related skip bugs.

Most of us, at the beginning, is debloating the unnecessary files, flash custom kernel (now you don't have too much for choose, only Cocafe's kernel) and so on.
But its your choice to flash other baseband.

Good luck
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to R_a_z_v_a_n For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th June 2014, 05:30 PM   |  #4  
Flag Southern Borneo Island
Thanks Meter: 312

739 posts
More
Quote:

firmware and all of them takes me to a hotfile link which is dead Its like this firmware doesn't exist anymore.
Please help me.

Coba ini Coy...!!!!

Maybe you can while sleeping while waiting for the results of your completed downloads
The Following User Says Thank You to TPD-21 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th June 2014, 08:46 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
Unfortunately both of your link is also dead.Actually can you suggest to me which is the most stable jelly bean official firmware available and where to get it.For now I would like to stick to the official ones,since I am very unexperienced in these matters.

(Actually I dont even know how to debloat the unnecessary files and also didnt understand what you meant by flashing custom kernel and what is Cocafe.I mean I know what it is to flash a custom rom but dont know anything about kernel or even what kernel means.P.S- I believe flashing a custom rom is installing a developer modified version of an android version like jellybean or kitkat via odin which is possible only after you do a process called root in your phone and also which is compatible with your phone)
I appologise if I sounded stupid.Being a doctor I know very little about the technical stuffs.

Thank you for spending your valuable time for me.I really appreciate it.
17th June 2014, 09:03 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 808

1,370 posts
More
Quote:

Unfortunately both of your link is also dead.Actually can you suggest to me which is the most stable jelly bean official firmware available and where to get it.For now I would like to stick to the official ones,since I am very unexperienced in these matters.

(Actually I dont even know how to debloat the unnecessary files and also didnt understand what you meant by flashing custom kernel and what is Cocafe.I mean I know what it is to flash a custom rom but dont know anything about kernel or even what kernel means.P.S- I believe flashing a custom rom is installing a developer modified version of an android version like jellybean or kitkat via odin which is possible only after you do a process called root in your phone and also which is compatible with your phone)
I appologise if I sounded stupid.Being a doctor I know very little about the technical stuffs.

Thank you for spending your valuable time for me.I really appreciate it.

You can go to Samsung Updates and although this is not a recommendation, the one I use is the ARO UBLPK and it has the latest build number and date. Works well on my phone. just sayin' hope this helps...
The Following User Says Thank You to bobfrantic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th June 2014, 01:35 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
Thumbs up
lthough this is not a recommendation, the one I use is the ARO UBLPK and it has the latest build number and date. Works well on my phone. just sayin' hope this helps...[/QUOTE]

I have flashed my phone with ublpk..it seems to be much better than my default ddulp8..more stable and fast..feeling much releived...thanks for ur valuable suggestion...really appreciate it...
The Following User Says Thank You to jyothiprakashj For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th June 2014, 06:44 AM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 808

1,370 posts
More
Quote:

I have flashed my phone with ublpk..it seems to be much better than my default ddulp8..more stable and fast..feeling much releived...thanks for ur valuable suggestion...really appreciate it...

Thats good, enjoy

Sent from my GT-I9070

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread