Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,145 Members 44,767 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Anyone else angry about the M9 already on it's way?

Tip us?

wormyMNT
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Chill out man... If you know anything about the cell phone market, you know they come out with the newest phones at least twice a year or close to it.. 1. around the beginning of the year and 2. Around Christmas time.... If you have a 2 yr contract then it doesn't matter cause you can't upgrade anyways, unless you buy it out right.. which is why I went on the Verizon edge program, so I can get the newest phone whenever I want it. Buy the next newest phone I will have this one 1/2 paid off, so I can get a new one. So I'm good. If you have a problem with how they come out with phones, then maybe you should get on the edge program

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Free mobile app

jova33
Old
Thanks Meter 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cremacious View Post
If that's true I'm not really mad. The way I see it is that with such a short time between releases the M9 will be only a slight improvement at most.

This. Unless you're one of those guys who just has to have the latest and greatest, it's not really that big of a leap forward in technology for me to get my panties in a bunch over.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Deathsnuggle
Old
(Last edited by Deathsnuggle; 20th June 2014 at 08:38 AM.)
Thanks Meter 48
So the m9 is supposed to come out in Q1 2015.....aaand the m8 came out in Q1 2014 ....So what's everybody so pissed about?