Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,969 Members 37,788 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

not registered on networks

Tip us?

hellrazr209
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default not registered on networks

so today I got an error when trying to place a call that said not registered on network and I do not have any signal. I have a galaxy note 3 unlocked from t-mobile running on Metro's network. I would like to know if anyone has any ideas how to fix this thank you

marvin79
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellrazr209 View Post
so today I got an error when trying to place a call that said not registered on network and I do not have any signal. I have a galaxy note 3 unlocked from t-mobile running on Metro's network. I would like to know if anyone has any ideas how to fix this thank you
try register manually. from settings - more networks- mobile networks - mobile operator
The Following User Says Thank You to marvin79 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jdomadia
Old
Thanks Meter 346

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
If u have not change or modified anything in your Mobile than call your service provider.

GIVE ONE THANKS GET ONE FREE
The Following User Says Thank You to jdomadia For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hellrazr209
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I haven't done anything to it. Its wierd cus if I put my wifes sim in it work but not mine. So I bought a new metro sim and its the same thing.

hellrazr209
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Ok so found out someone got ahold of my imei and programmed it in their phone. And is using if on metro. And because u cant have 2 of the same imei's on the same network. It kicked me off. Any way I can change me imei number?

MystaMagoo
Old
Thanks Meter 76
Quote:
Ok so found out someone got ahold of my imei and programmed it in their phone. And is using if on metro. And because u cant have 2 of the same imei's on the same network. It kicked me off. Any way I can change me imei number?
well if they can change to yours.............

But I would be reporting it to your provider!
SG Note 3

Stock JB 4.3