Quo Vadis, Open {Source, Standards, World}? w/ Jan Wildeboer – XDA:DevCon 2014

Open Source was a big topic at this years XDA:DevCon … more

Android 5.0 Leaked for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Android Lollipop is still making its way to many new devices. Firmware updates have been … more

Learn to Sync Files Between Android And PC with Unison

Dropbox and similar cloud services are great if youre planning to keep your files … more

OnePlus Indian Ban Lifted, Android One Expanding – XDA TV

Android 5.0.1 Lollipop is available for the Nvidia SHIELD Tablet! That and … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

not registered on networks

OP hellrazr209

19th June 2014, 08:24 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
modesto
Thanks Meter: 0

22 posts
More
so today I got an error when trying to place a call that said not registered on network and I do not have any signal. I have a galaxy note 3 unlocked from t-mobile running on Metro's network. I would like to know if anyone has any ideas how to fix this thank you
19th June 2014, 08:33 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 2

15 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellrazr209

so today I got an error when trying to place a call that said not registered on network and I do not have any signal. I have a galaxy note 3 unlocked from t-mobile running on Metro's network. I would like to know if anyone has any ideas how to fix this thank you

try register manually. from settings - more networks- mobile networks - mobile operator
The Following User Says Thank You to marvin79 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th June 2014, 08:46 AM   |  #3  
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 437

1,062 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

If u have not change or modified anything in your Mobile than call your service provider.
The Following User Says Thank You to jdomadia For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th June 2014, 08:52 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
modesto

22 posts
More
I haven't done anything to it. Its wierd cus if I put my wifes sim in it work but not mine. So I bought a new metro sim and its the same thing.
20th June 2014, 06:51 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
modesto

22 posts
More
Ok so found out someone got ahold of my imei and programmed it in their phone. And is using if on metro. And because u cant have 2 of the same imei's on the same network. It kicked me off. Any way I can change me imei number?
20th June 2014, 08:13 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 76

1,059 posts
More
Quote:

Ok so found out someone got ahold of my imei and programmed it in their phone. And is using if on metro. And because u cant have 2 of the same imei's on the same network. It kicked me off. Any way I can change me imei number?

well if they can change to yours.............

But I would be reporting it to your provider!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread