Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,502 Members 42,139 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] reliable rooting service

Tip us?

berndblb
Old
Thanks Meter 876
Quote:
Originally Posted by aer0zer0 View Post
there just is no easier way than weaksauce/firewater.... honestly, the hardest parts are getting adb setup right on the computer, and paying attention. Ive SOFF'd & rooted probably 30 of these phone now for people, ive never went to more than 3 bottles. Its super easy
I would have asked at least for a six pack each. x 30 - should be a fun weekend

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

fritzo
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by aer0zer0 View Post
there just is no easier way than weaksauce/firewater.... honestly, the hardest parts are getting adb setup right on the computer, and paying attention. Ive SOFF'd & rooted probably 30 of these phone now for people, ive never went to more than 3 bottles. Its super easy
Is Weaksauce and SU still working? I have a stock M8 with all the updates and Weaksauce will install, but SuperSU gives "Installation failed, reboot and try again"

Uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled, same issue. Is this just my phone or is anyone else seeing this?

aer0zer0
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by berndblb View Post
I would have asked at least for a six pack each. x 30 - should be a fun weekend

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
ha, i usually do it while im drinking...... I just had my worst one to do, and it was my own HTC refurb i got back.... what misery

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzo View Post
Is Weaksauce and SU still working? I have a stock M8 with all the updates and Weaksauce will install, but SuperSU gives "Installation failed, reboot and try again"

Uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled, same issue. Is this just my phone or is anyone else seeing this?
It worked last night for me
Dear lord... please allow this dangerous combination of hair spary, bat slobber, and D.O.T. four automatic transmission fluid to excite my mind, occupy my spirits, and enrage my body, provoking me to kick any man or woman in the back of the head regardless of what he or she has or has not done unto me.

ATXiceman512
Old
Thanks Meter 3
It's really easy actually. A lot of good people on the forums will help you .

Sent from my ViperOne M8 using XDA Premium.
HTC One (M8) Verizon - ViperOne 1.7 - S-Off - Root