Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,866 Members 51,321 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][Smultron UNOFFICIAL][ION] Resurrection Remix® 4.4.2 KitKat v5.1.0 [28/04/14]

Tip us?

SnakeEyesNinja
Old
Thanks Meter 6
is wifi bugged..i cant seem to turn on wifi ..after turning it off...

Saatvik Shukla
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1,248

DONATE TO ME
Default ROM discontinued

Thank you everyone for supporting , ROM is discontinued for now. There will not be any furthur updates.

Regards

Galaxy Y(S5360) || XPERIA Mini(ST15) || XPERIA Neo V(MT15) || XPERIA Z Ultra(C6683)
Asus X550L || Intel Core i7(1.8Ghz|Boost to 2.8) || 8Gb RAM || Nvidia Geforce 820M (2Gb)
Primary OS : Luna Elementary OS (0.2) || Secondary OS : Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

cybercop007
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Default why??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saatvik Shukla View Post
Thank you everyone for supporting , ROM is discontinued for now. There will not be any furthur updates.

Regards
so sad... im using this rom right now and it is one of the best kk roms for our devices... sad to hear that....
Hit *Thanks* if i have helped

Device: Xperia mini [Smultron]
Bootloader: Unlocked

Saatvik Shukla
Old
Thanks Meter 1,248

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybercop007 View Post
so sad... im using this rom right now and it is one of the best kk roms for our devices... sad to hear that....
I do not want to but i have to.
I lack time, so maintaining for so many devices is painful, and if my college starts next month the thread would be dead by itself.
Secondly, my smultron is also not working, so neither can I test the builds (and so the bugs which only mdpi have) are encountered, no point exists in maintaining buggy builds.
And i dont think i will be able to get my smultron fixed due to some financial reasons, so if my mini is cool then maybe i will continue it for smultron only, but i do not see that happening anytime soon

I hope you understand

Galaxy Y(S5360) || XPERIA Mini(ST15) || XPERIA Neo V(MT15) || XPERIA Z Ultra(C6683)
Asus X550L || Intel Core i7(1.8Ghz|Boost to 2.8) || 8Gb RAM || Nvidia Geforce 820M (2Gb)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Saatvik Shukla For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cybercop007
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saatvik Shukla View Post
I do not want to but i have to.
I lack time, so maintaining for so many devices is painful, and if my college starts next month the thread would be dead by itself.
Secondly, my smultron is also not working, so neither can I test the builds (and so the bugs which only mdpi have) are encountered, no point exists in maintaining buggy builds.
And i dont think i will be able to get my smultron fixed due to some financial reasons, so if my mini is cool then maybe i will continue it for smultron only, but i do not see that happening anytime soon

I hope you understand
i can understand... devs have a life to live too... classes and your studies are more important... focus on them and happy living...
Hit *Thanks* if i have helped

Device: Xperia mini [Smultron]
Bootloader: Unlocked
The Following User Says Thank You to cybercop007 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jesudas
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Smile Thanx.............

Thanks a lot for your effort Satvik after all studies are more important but i think we really miss your good work as its built by source....... lets hope you'll make your mind come to reignite the fire here............... best of luck..............
Xperia MINI / SK15i / 4.0.4 / Fluorescent Feather/ Kernel - Lupus v6 / UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER
The Following User Says Thank You to jesudas For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

RupamRane
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Before people get crazy..
Close the thread..
And if your smultron works by chance then re-publish the thread..
Ps - The Rom was amazing...!!!
Hit THANKS If I Helped

Saatvik Shukla
Old
Thanks Meter 1,248

DONATE TO ME
Angry v5.1.5 Uploaded!

v5.1.5 Uploaded!
AndroidFileHost Folder

Select the Current month and download the latest Build

RR Changelog

RR Q&A thread for 2011 XPERIA

Do mention your
Device,
Build Number/ Version, and
Build date
with your questions.

And, if you got some bug to report, share the logcat to assist it.
Flash >> Relish >> Report

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Saatvik Shukla For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]