Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,606 Members 48,606 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP] Boot Manager Pro - Dual boot unlimited ROMS! [WIP]

Tip us?
 
eddai
Old
#91  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 35
Join Date: May 2012
Default Re: [APP] Boot Manager Pro - Dual boot unlimited ROMS! [WIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by da-pharoah View Post
I don't know. I'm unfamiliar with your phone. Try it and find out. Just make a backup first.

.:Sent from the Hellfire Galaxy of S & 3:.
it is Galaxy Tab 10.1, a tablet works with Cm 10.1.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app
 
da-pharoah
Old
#92  
da-pharoah's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1,591
Posts: 2,676
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Seacoast near Joppa

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [APP] Boot Manager Pro - Dual boot unlimited ROMS! [WIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddai View Post
it is Galaxy Tab 10.1, a tablet works with Cm 10.1.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app
Try it first. You could also browse their forums and see if anyone else has had any luck with your tab...

.:Sent from the Hellfire Galaxy of S & 3:.





 

Team Hellfire

SGS3: CM10
G2X: CM7 || CM9
Kindle Fire: CM7 || CM9
x0xhellx0x's ROM Guides: SGS3 || G2X || Kindle Fire
Nullifier: G2x || Kindle Fire
 
ilko_74
Old
#93  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 19
Join Date: Sep 2011
Hi
Do any one know the manual settings for htc sensation xe phone.
I was try on but not lucky.
 
antarix
Old
#94  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 269
Posts: 838
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Surat
@da-pharoah will it work on Moto G?

sent from xt1033 with RenderBroken's kernel
 
da-pharoah
Old
#95  
da-pharoah's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1,591
Posts: 2,676
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Seacoast near Joppa

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarix View Post
@da-pharoah will it work on Moto G?

sent from xt1033 with RenderBroken's kernel
I don't know you will have to research it.

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app





 

Team Hellfire

SGS3: CM10
G2X: CM7 || CM9
Kindle Fire: CM7 || CM9
x0xhellx0x's ROM Guides: SGS3 || G2X || Kindle Fire
Nullifier: G2x || Kindle Fire
 
antarix
Old
(Last edited by antarix; 19th June 2014 at 01:12 PM.)
#96  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 269
Posts: 838
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Surat
Quote:
Originally Posted by da-pharoah View Post
I don't know you will have to research it.

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The start up screens says the device is not supported.

Edit: How will I be able to find sdcard block? I have a phone with no expandable memory. I have internal memory only.

sent from xt1033 with RenderBroken's kernel
 
da-pharoah
Old
#97  
da-pharoah's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1,591
Posts: 2,676
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Seacoast near Joppa

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarix View Post
The start up screens says the device is not supported.

Edit: How will I be able to find sdcard block? I have a phone with no expandable memory. I have internal memory only.

sent from xt1033 with RenderBroken's kernel
Ouch that's no good. I hope you have lots of free space. But you can get the breakdown of your partitions of you use a root file explorer and nav to /cache/recovery and opening up the last_log file. That will break it down for you. That's one of the many ways to do it.

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app





 

Team Hellfire

SGS3: CM10
G2X: CM7 || CM9
Kindle Fire: CM7 || CM9
x0xhellx0x's ROM Guides: SGS3 || G2X || Kindle Fire
Nullifier: G2x || Kindle Fire
 
antarix
Old
#98  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 269
Posts: 838
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Surat
Quote:
Originally Posted by da-pharoah View Post
Ouch that's no good. I hope you have lots of free space. But you can get the breakdown of your partitions of you use a root file explorer and nav to /cache/recovery and opening up the last_log file. That will break it down for you. That's one of the many ways to do it.

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I have a 16gb in built memory.
/cache/recovery/last-log file shows that my sdcard block is /dev/block/mmcblk0p36 with 13020 mb. Shall I enter it in sdcard block section of your app?

sent from xt1033 with RenderBroken's kernel
 
antarix
Old
#99  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 269
Posts: 838
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Surat
@da-pharoah I entered everything manually and it showed a warning. I accepted the warning but at last it came up with an error about unaccomplished download.

sent from xt1033 with RenderBroken's kernel
 
antarix
Old
#100  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 269
Posts: 838
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Surat
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarix View Post
@da-pharoah I entered everything manually and it showed a warning. I accepted the warning but at last it came up with an error about unaccomplished download.

sent from xt1033 with RenderBroken's kernel
I have attached the error screenshot

sent from xt1033 with RenderBroken's kernel
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1403248365926.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	57.0 KB
ID:	2807914  

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes