FORUMS

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more

LG G4 XDA Forum Opened

LG’s latest & greatest is just a few hours away from launching, and with so many power users that are … more

Android Wear Close to Running on Samsung Gear 2

Android is an OS that can sometimes be ported to run on devices not designed to … more

The Curious Case Of The Flash Sale

What do the horses in the Xiaomi stable, notably the Mi 3, Mi 4, Redmi 1S, Redmi 2 & Redmi Note … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Moto G Bumper Case

19th June 2014, 11:11 PM |#11  
NextGenGTR's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 144
 
More
Has anyone else bought this case? What do you think about it? We need more reviews on this brilliant case!
 
 
20th June 2014, 06:03 AM |#12  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NextGenGTR

Has anyone else bought this case? What do you think about it? We need more reviews on this brilliant case!

I've bought a yellow one.
i dont like it much, it does not provide much protection, it's not gripy. I'm using a fosmon hyposnap at the moment as an alternative.
20th June 2014, 09:05 AM |#13  
NextGenGTR's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 144
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalmahdi

I've bought a yellow one.
i dont like it much, it does not provide much protection, it's not gripy. I'm using a fosmon hyposnap at the moment as an alternative.

I think the grip is actually quite fine, the lip that wraps around the device has a nice texture that incresaes grip and also access to the Moto indent allows for the index finger to hold on to the device too and tbh this case is more for looks than protection and it looks great in the colour red! Also, the seperate buttons for the volume rocker makes this case superb! Its only 2 lol
20th June 2014, 09:08 AM |#14  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NextGenGTR

I think the grip is actually quite fine, the lip that wraps around the device has a nice texture that incresaes grip and also access to the Moto indent allows for the index finger to hold on to the device too and tbh this case is more for looks than protection and it looks great in the colour red! Also, the seperate buttons for the volume rocker makes this case superb! Its only 2 lol

i didn't mean it doesn't worth it for 2$ I'm saying when we can get something for 5 bucks it doesn't win the competition. it's definitely a better choice than having no case at all, but i don't find it protective enough for me. it's only beautiful.
The Following User Says Thank You to digitalmahdi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th June 2014, 09:13 AM |#15  
NextGenGTR's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 144
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalmahdi

i didn't mean it doesn't worth it for 2$ I'm saying when we can get something for 5 bucks it doesn't win the competition. it's definitely a better choice than having no case at all, but i don't find it protective enough for me. it's only beautiful.

Yep, i agree with you, its beautiful and only a little bit protective but since i am at home usually i dont risk breaking my phone
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes