Sony Encouraging SmartWatch 2 Development

Mobile device companies like selling devices–it’s how they make their money and … more

Easily Toggles Your Lollipop Mobile Data Network Type

Android Lollipop is by good margin the most advanced and refinedversion of … more

Unofficial CM12 for Android One, Disabling Encryption on Nexus 6 – XDA TV

Android One devices have received an Unofficial CyanogenMod … more

Pushbullet Universal Copy/Paste Availabe for Linux, Mac OS X

Pushbullet is one of those useful utilities that once installed, permanently … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Moto G Bumper Case

OP NextGenGTR

20th June 2014, 12:11 AM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 96

397 posts
More
Has anyone else bought this case? What do you think about it? We need more reviews on this brilliant case!
20th June 2014, 07:03 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 6

99 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NextGenGTR

Has anyone else bought this case? What do you think about it? We need more reviews on this brilliant case!

I've bought a yellow one.
i dont like it much, it does not provide much protection, it's not gripy. I'm using a fosmon hyposnap at the moment as an alternative.
20th June 2014, 10:05 AM   |  #13  
OP Senior Member

397 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalmahdi

I've bought a yellow one.
i dont like it much, it does not provide much protection, it's not gripy. I'm using a fosmon hyposnap at the moment as an alternative.

I think the grip is actually quite fine, the lip that wraps around the device has a nice texture that incresaes grip and also access to the Moto indent allows for the index finger to hold on to the device too and tbh this case is more for looks than protection and it looks great in the colour red! Also, the seperate buttons for the volume rocker makes this case superb! Its only 2 lol
20th June 2014, 10:08 AM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 6

99 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NextGenGTR

I think the grip is actually quite fine, the lip that wraps around the device has a nice texture that incresaes grip and also access to the Moto indent allows for the index finger to hold on to the device too and tbh this case is more for looks than protection and it looks great in the colour red! Also, the seperate buttons for the volume rocker makes this case superb! Its only 2 lol

i didn't mean it doesn't worth it for 2$ I'm saying when we can get something for 5 bucks it doesn't win the competition. it's definitely a better choice than having no case at all, but i don't find it protective enough for me. it's only beautiful.
The Following User Says Thank You to digitalmahdi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th June 2014, 10:13 AM   |  #15  
OP Senior Member

397 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalmahdi

i didn't mean it doesn't worth it for 2$ I'm saying when we can get something for 5 bucks it doesn't win the competition. it's definitely a better choice than having no case at all, but i don't find it protective enough for me. it's only beautiful.

Yep, i agree with you, its beautiful and only a little bit protective but since i am at home usually i dont risk breaking my phone
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread