FORUMS

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

Moto G Bumper Case

476 posts
Thanks Meter: 144

By NextGenGTR, Senior Member on 29th May 2014, 04:32 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
19th June 2014, 11:11 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member

More
Has anyone else bought this case? What do you think about it? We need more reviews on this brilliant case!

20th June 2014, 06:03 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NextGenGTR

Has anyone else bought this case? What do you think about it? We need more reviews on this brilliant case!

I've bought a yellow one.
i dont like it much, it does not provide much protection, it's not gripy. I'm using a fosmon hyposnap at the moment as an alternative.
20th June 2014, 09:05 AM |#13  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalmahdi

I've bought a yellow one.
i dont like it much, it does not provide much protection, it's not gripy. I'm using a fosmon hyposnap at the moment as an alternative.

I think the grip is actually quite fine, the lip that wraps around the device has a nice texture that incresaes grip and also access to the Moto indent allows for the index finger to hold on to the device too and tbh this case is more for looks than protection and it looks great in the colour red! Also, the seperate buttons for the volume rocker makes this case superb! Its only 2 lol
20th June 2014, 09:08 AM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NextGenGTR

I think the grip is actually quite fine, the lip that wraps around the device has a nice texture that incresaes grip and also access to the Moto indent allows for the index finger to hold on to the device too and tbh this case is more for looks than protection and it looks great in the colour red! Also, the seperate buttons for the volume rocker makes this case superb! Its only 2 lol

i didn't mean it doesn't worth it for 2$ I'm saying when we can get something for 5 bucks it doesn't win the competition. it's definitely a better choice than having no case at all, but i don't find it protective enough for me. it's only beautiful.
The Following User Says Thank You to digitalmahdi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th June 2014, 09:13 AM |#15  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalmahdi

i didn't mean it doesn't worth it for 2$ I'm saying when we can get something for 5 bucks it doesn't win the competition. it's definitely a better choice than having no case at all, but i don't find it protective enough for me. it's only beautiful.

Yep, i agree with you, its beautiful and only a little bit protective but since i am at home usually i dont risk breaking my phone
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread