Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,000 Members 50,114 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Moto G Bumper Case

Tip us?

NextGenGTR
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 92
Has anyone else bought this case? What do you think about it? We need more reviews on this brilliant case!

digitalmahdi
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by NextGenGTR View Post
Has anyone else bought this case? What do you think about it? We need more reviews on this brilliant case!
I've bought a yellow one.
i dont like it much, it does not provide much protection, it's not gripy. I'm using a fosmon hyposnap at the moment as an alternative.

NextGenGTR
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalmahdi View Post
I've bought a yellow one.
i dont like it much, it does not provide much protection, it's not gripy. I'm using a fosmon hyposnap at the moment as an alternative.
I think the grip is actually quite fine, the lip that wraps around the device has a nice texture that incresaes grip and also access to the Moto indent allows for the index finger to hold on to the device too and tbh this case is more for looks than protection and it looks great in the colour red! Also, the seperate buttons for the volume rocker makes this case superb! Its only 2 lol

digitalmahdi
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by NextGenGTR View Post
I think the grip is actually quite fine, the lip that wraps around the device has a nice texture that incresaes grip and also access to the Moto indent allows for the index finger to hold on to the device too and tbh this case is more for looks than protection and it looks great in the colour red! Also, the seperate buttons for the volume rocker makes this case superb! Its only 2 lol
i didn't mean it doesn't worth it for 2$ I'm saying when we can get something for 5 bucks it doesn't win the competition. it's definitely a better choice than having no case at all, but i don't find it protective enough for me. it's only beautiful.
The Following User Says Thank You to digitalmahdi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

NextGenGTR
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalmahdi View Post
i didn't mean it doesn't worth it for 2$ I'm saying when we can get something for 5 bucks it doesn't win the competition. it's definitely a better choice than having no case at all, but i don't find it protective enough for me. it's only beautiful.
Yep, i agree with you, its beautiful and only a little bit protective but since i am at home usually i dont risk breaking my phone