Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,743 Members 43,811 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Does anyone have a Nandroid backup for H3G_001?

Tip us?

melted_cow
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Does anyone have a Nandroid backup for H3G_001?

My phone is broken (microphone and headphone jack don't work) and I need to send it off for repair. However, I'm rooted with a custom rom on hboot 1.57 which means I can't go S-Off to downgrade to go back to stock. I think my only hope is a Nandroid back up. Does anyone have one I can use?

Seanie280672
Old
Thanks Meter 269

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by melted_cow View Post
My phone is broken (microphone and headphone jack don't work) and I need to send it off for repair. However, I'm rooted with a custom rom on hboot 1.57 which means I can't go S-Off to downgrade to go back to stock. I think my only hope is a Nandroid back up. Does anyone have one I can use?
If your bootloader says TAMPERED and UNLOCKED then your warranty is void and you will have to pay for repairs whether you have stock Rom on it or not , the only way to get rid of those flags is to s-off.
The Following User Says Thank You to Seanie280672 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

melted_cow
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanie280672 View Post
If your bootloader says TAMPERED and UNLOCKED then your warranty is void and you will have to pay for repairs whether you have stock Rom on it or not , the only way to get rid of those flags is to s-off.
Ah, I actually forgot about the Tampered and Unlocked flags believe it or not. Dammit. I was considering getting a new phone anyways. Maybe I will now.