Ask a question

No registration required

Should I repair again?

OP BrandonPrice31

19th June 2014, 04:48 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 125

975 posts
Got my M8 back from repair after waiting two weeks.

Everything is perfect (volume button, camera lens), except there is a very small black dead pixel (or particle) on the screen that's really only noticable on white background. I have had the phone back for three weeks and havent noticed it until now, but now I can't take my eyes off it.

Should I repair it again or is not worth the hassle?
19th June 2014, 05:40 AM   |  #2  
Flag Somewhere in The Coal Capital Of India-Dhanbad
Thanks Meter: 251

237 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonPrice31

Got my M8 back from repair after waiting two weeks.

Everything is perfect (volume button, camera lens), except there is a very small black dead pixel (or particle) on the screen that's really only noticable on white background. I have had the phone back for three weeks and havent noticed it until now, but now I can't take my eyes off it.

Should I repair it again or is not worth the hassle?

You should repair it because 1.Its your device. 2.You have paid for it. 3.You might have warranty.It's HTC's fault not yours.
20th June 2014, 11:30 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 48

302 posts
I would just try and forget it. I got my phone back from repair and there is a particle right at the bottom of the screen. Didn't notice it at first, but once I did I kept looking at it and it annoyed me. I could have sent back, but in reality it really is insignificant and only me that can see it because I'm so anal about my phone.
Now a few weeks later I have learned to stop looking at it and ignore it and doesn't bother me any more. Just try and forget about it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread