Default [Sprint] Galaxy Mega ( SPH-L600 ) 4.4.2 KatKat OTA Update

Well I pulled my OTA and will be updating as soon as I have the chance. In case anyone with a Sprint variant wants it now, here you go.

Showing KitKat NE4 dropped on Open Source L600VPUBNE4

Official Sprint Mega KitKat OTA.zip

I uploaded it to my GDrive for now but will remove it and upload it elsewhere later. As with all Official Updates, need to have stock recovery loaded and be unrooted.

This update does state you will not be able to downgrade the bootloader once done but if that really doesnt worry you then please proceed. Like many other Samsung devices, I am pretty sure one can flash a custom MK1 or NA7 Rom with the newer boot loader ( if one was available for us Sprint owners... ) all as long as you do not try to downgrade the newer NE4 boot loader back to the previous NA7 boot loader. As always you all should know what to do with the update.zip file so be safe and enjoy......

================================================== ===
One way to gain root on your Sprint Galaxy Mega 6.3 ( SPH-L600 ) w/ Firmware NE4 ( KitKat )
Using PhilZ Touch Recovery Thank you @Phil3759
Post#20 <------- click here

Newer SuperSU v2.00 Flashable via Custom Recovery if needed ( to access root ) just in case.
Thank you @Chainfire
SuperSU v2.00 <------- click here

Official Stock Firmware tar.md5 ( 1.19 GB )
L600VPUBNE4 Firmware <------- click here

SGN2 (SPH-L900) - NE2/Running 4.4.2 TW Community Rom/Philz Recovery
SGS3 (SPH-L710) - ND8/Stock, Rooted w/ All the Goodys/Philz Recovery
SGS4 (SPH-L720) - NAE/Stock, Rooted/Philz Recovery
SGM (SPH-L600) - NE4/Stock, Rooted/Philz Recovery
Nabi2 (NABI2-NV7A) - 4.1 JB/Stock, Rooted & Monarch UI Removed/TWRP 2.6.3.0 Recovery

"Fuhu Nabi Wiki" <----Click to view & feel free to add to the knowledge base......