Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,807 Members 43,221 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Note 3 pc connection problem help!!!

Tip us?

sumdany
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Plug Note 3 pc connection problem help!!!

hai guy's ,,,, i have face problem when i connect my device into PC . and when i trying to copy something on my
MC its says device is not connected but that time my device was connected. and after re-connection and try again into my phone memory
its copying perfectly ... please see the attachment . and help me about this problem thank you for watching this post
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-06-20_020625.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	2807375  

verny94
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumdany View Post
hai guy's ,,,, i have face problem when i connect my device into PC . and when i trying to copy something on my
MC its says device is not connected but that time my device was connected. and after re-connection and try again into my phone memory
its copying perfectly ... please see the attachment . and help me about this problem thank you for watching this post
Thats look like warez.
Samsung Galaxy SIII
Omega ROM (4.3) v58; Boeffla kernel 5.2; TWRP recovery; Nova launcher Prime; S5 theme; Xposed
Hit a thanks button, when I helped you

soumen.sam
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumdany View Post
uninstall the usb driver from PC and then try. You can uninstall either from uninstall program or from device manager. Connecting after that the PC will install the driver again.

Or connect with a new USB port when you havenít plugged the device yet.

If this doesn't solve the issue then its a phone end software issue.
Samsung Note 3: N9000 KitKat 4.4.2

MacSyn InfoTech www.macsyn.com
The Following User Says Thank You to soumen.sam For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
pc connection, pc connection now works, pc connection problem