No registration required

[Q] Bricked? Need some help...

OP SrebX

19th June 2014, 06:52 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4

90 posts
More
So I was using KitKat CM11 ROM and everything was great.
A few days ago I got an update notification, so I just downloaded the update and tried to install it.
Unfortunately the installation didn't work, I got a message saying "Status 7. Installation aborted."
So I paniced a little bit and I was trying to reinstall the update, the last version, and even a ROM I used a few months ago [Blade if it matters :3]
All got the same message
even tried to install gapps, yet still I got the same message ...

So I got home, tried to fix it using this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW1znjDLe-k
And what I discovered was even more horrifying.... I couldn't mount my sd card on my PC :3 I tried to mount it from my Recovery, but the PC just didn't bring it up ...

Please help ASAP ><
20th June 2014, 12:23 PM   |  #2  
Flag Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Thanks Meter: 1,126

1,962 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SrebX

So I was using KitKat CM11 ROM and everything was great.
A few days ago I got an update notification, so I just downloaded the update and tried to install it.
Unfortunately the installation didn't work, I got a message saying "Status 7. Installation aborted."
So I paniced a little bit and I was trying to reinstall the update, the last version, and even a ROM I used a few months ago [Blade if it matters :3]
All got the same message
even tried to install gapps, yet still I got the same message ...

So I got home, tried to fix it using this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW1znjDLe-k
And what I discovered was even more horrifying.... I couldn't mount my sd card on my PC :3 I tried to mount it from my Recovery, but the PC just didn't bring it up ...

Please help ASAP ><

hi! it seems a recovery issue... which is yours?
The Following User Says Thank You to lukes91 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread