Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,386 Members 51,415 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

4G Tablet Recommendation/Question

Tip us?

Hyperdmg
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default 4G Tablet Recommendation/Question

I just got accepted into the medical program I have been aiming for and am looking for a tablet for the program. Almost all of my books are available in eBooks format and are of course cheaper than the paper bound ones, plus lighter. I'm looking for a recommendation on a tablet that supports 4G LTE for Verizon. I have grandfathered in from Verizon's unlimited data plan and want to pull my SIM from my phone to my tablet when I need to connect to sync my documents and eBooks notes while I'm out. I will be traveling to clinical sites and my school is in another town.

Anyway I was leaning to the Galaxy Note 10.1. Yet I am open to other suggetions. I want to know if I have to have a "Verizon" tablet, or can it be another 4G supported tablet. On Ebay some said they supported 4G but didn't say what carrier so I'm wary before buying.

I don't wish to go the Windows RT route, I don't like the restrictions. Look forward to hearing what you think and picking out a tablet to buy!

Naddict
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13759
There are 3 threads devoted to discussions about devices, please repost your question in one of these three threads: The what should I buy thread or the The Device Suggestion Thread or the The Device Comparison Thread.
Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe