Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,460 Members 40,574 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Is posible downgrade from one version of KK to other ?

Tip us?
 
zelenko
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Posts: 192
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Skopje
Default Is posible downgrade from one version of KK to other ?

I want a root and have bad kernel who dont allow root whit toelroot.

I installed firmware from neighborhood country whit same kernel.
What if i want to return in my FW ? Will be trigger knox ? Will be have some problem ?

I upgrade from this:

Model: SM-N9005
Model name: GALAXY Note 3 LTE
Country: Macedonia (T-Mobile)
Version: Android 4.4.2
Changelist: 636608
Build date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 04:43:36 +0000
Product Code: MBM
PDA: N9005XXUENC3
CSC: N9005MBMENC1
MODEM: N9005XXUENC2

To this :

Model: SM-N9005
Model name: GALAXY Note 3 LTE
Country: Bosnia and Herzegovina (BH TELECOM)
Version: Android 4.4.2
Changelist: 1168347
Build date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 08:38:48 +0000
Product Code: BHT
PDA: N9005XXUEND3
CSC: N9005BHTENE2
MODEM: N9005XXUENC2

Please some experienced guy to tell me is it posible.

Thanks for any help.
My beautiful Note 3 SM-N9005
 
antique_sonic
Old
#2  
antique_sonic's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1087
Posts: 2,094
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Corner of the earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelenko View Post
I want a root and have bad kernel who dont allow root whit toelroot.

I installed firmware from neighborhood country whit same kernel.
What if i want to return in my FW ? Will be trigger knox ? Will be have some problem ?

I upgrade from this:

Model: SM-N9005
Model name: GALAXY Note 3 LTE
Country: Macedonia (T-Mobile)
Version: Android 4.4.2
Changelist: 636608
Build date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 04:43:36 +0000
Product Code: MBM
PDA: N9005XXUENC3
CSC: N9005MBMENC1
MODEM: N9005XXUENC2

To this :

Model: SM-N9005
Model name: GALAXY Note 3 LTE
Country: Bosnia and Herzegovina (BH TELECOM)
Version: Android 4.4.2
Changelist: 1168347
Build date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 08:38:48 +0000
Product Code: BHT
PDA: N9005XXUEND3
CSC: N9005BHTENE2
MODEM: N9005XXUENC2

Please some experienced guy to tell me is it posible.

Thanks for any help.
I think ur bootloader has been upgraded as well.
if the same ND shld be no problem. but from ND to Nc, i dun think can.
because earlier I upgrade to nd3 bootloader, and when I flash nc2 custom rom, it got problem bootloop nd when I can go through home screen, FC everywhere freeze nd reboot.

Sent from somewhere under the sky, at the corner of this rounded earth.
~WJ~
Learn.... Learn.... & Learn
Learn till you die, and you will die a happy man



Q & A for XNote Galaxy S5 (All Questions about X-Note Galaxy S5 PORT) :
[Q&A]X-Note G900F S5 PORT
The Following User Says Thank You to antique_sonic For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
zelenko
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Posts: 192
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Skopje
Quote:
Originally Posted by antique_sonic View Post
I think ur bootloader has been upgraded as well.
if the same ND shld be no problem. but from ND to Nc, i dun think can.
because earlier I upgrade to nd3 bootloader, and when I flash nc2 custom rom, it got problem bootloop nd when I can go through home screen, FC everywhere freeze nd reboot.

Sent from somewhere under the sky, at the corner of this rounded earth.
Except bootloop is any chance to activate knox ? I want to try, if i get bootloop i will flash again second FW.
Only thing who scare me is a triggering knox.

I have problem whit active memo and direct pen.
When i flash second FW and root he functional normaly. Instal xposed and wanam xposed working good.
But when i install adaway, lg g3 keyboard and some aplication then my active memo and direct pen stop working.
This is second time i reflash other FW

I know some will say dont instal this conflict apk but i dont know what app in future may couse problem and i dont have to return backup.
I cant reflash any time when i get problem.

What in you opinion is good FW to flash ?
My beautiful Note 3 SM-N9005
 
antique_sonic
Old
#4  
antique_sonic's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1087
Posts: 2,094
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Corner of the earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelenko View Post
Except bootloop is any chance to activate knox ? I want to try, if i get bootloop i will flash again second FW.
Only thing who scare me is a triggering knox.

I have problem whit active memo and direct pen.
When i flash second FW and root he functional normaly. Instal xposed and wanam xposed working good.
But when i install adaway, lg g3 keyboard and some aplication then my active memo and direct pen stop working.
This is second time i reflash other FW

I know some will say dont instal this conflict apk but i dont know what app in future may couse problem and i dont have to return backup.
I cant reflash any time when i get problem.

What in you opinion is good FW to flash ?
Sorry, my english is not so good, because now I'm a bit confused. Earlier you were saying you want to try TowerRoot ?
and now you are sayin that you have root already, with a working xposed & wanam ?
So, basically, you have a rooted firmware already ? Then why do you need TowelRoot ?
Isn't it if you have working root on KK (existing firmware), means your KNOX tripped ? Because if it does, reflashing firmware / rerooting with TowelRoot won't help your KNOX warranty bit.

But, answering to your question, flashing original firmware won't trip the KNOX (if your KNOX still 0x0), bcause, KNOX will only trip if the system being injected / flashed with 3rd party system file which is not digitally signed by Samsung.
~WJ~
Learn.... Learn.... & Learn
Learn till you die, and you will die a happy man



Q & A for XNote Galaxy S5 (All Questions about X-Note Galaxy S5 PORT) :
[Q&A]X-Note G900F S5 PORT
The Following User Says Thank You to antique_sonic For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
zelenko
Old
#5  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Posts: 192
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Skopje
Quote:
Originally Posted by antique_sonic View Post
Sorry, my english is not so good, because now I'm a bit confused. Earlier you were saying you want to try TowerRoot ?
and now you are sayin that you have root already, with a working xposed & wanam ?
So, basically, you have a rooted firmware already ? Then why do you need TowelRoot ?
Isn't it if you have working root on KK (existing firmware), means your KNOX tripped ? Because if it does, reflashing firmware / rerooting with TowelRoot won't help your KNOX warranty bit.

But, answering to your question, flashing original firmware won't trip the KNOX (if your KNOX still 0x0), bcause, KNOX will only trip if the system being injected / flashed with 3rd party system file which is not digitally signed by Samsung.
You english is good, i cant explain good

In first FW i cant get root becouse is norooted kernel whit towelroot.
thats why i instal second FW whit rootable kernel.
But now i have problem whit spen app just explained in my post below.
My beautiful Note 3 SM-N9005
 
zelenko
Old
#6  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Posts: 192
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Skopje
I found that modet apk LG G3 is causing to action memo and direct pen to stop working.
After wipe apk whit titanium backup all work now like charm.
Thanks for antique_sonic who is try to help.
My beautiful Note 3 SM-N9005
 
antique_sonic
Old
#7  
antique_sonic's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1087
Posts: 2,094
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Corner of the earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelenko View Post
You english is good, i cant explain good

In first FW i cant get root becouse is norooted kernel whit towelroot.
thats why i instal second FW whit rootable kernel.
But now i have problem whit spen app just explained in my post below.

I've just saw your reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelenko View Post
I found that modet apk LG G3 is causing to action memo and direct pen to stop working.
After wipe apk whit titanium backup all work now like charm.
Thanks for antique_sonic who is try to help.
u r welcome
~WJ~
Learn.... Learn.... & Learn
Learn till you die, and you will die a happy man



Q & A for XNote Galaxy S5 (All Questions about X-Note Galaxy S5 PORT) :
[Q&A]X-Note G900F S5 PORT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...