OP i rule123

20th June 2014, 10:49 AM   |  #11  
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 27

99 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by i rule123

No luck still cant get drivers to install, i think this is something to do with my computer as i always seem to have trouble whenever i do anything on my mobile devices such as rooting and what not.

the driver file that doesnt seem to wanna go in is the 'qcser.inf' file.

How would you guys go about installing the driver as i am currently using the method shown in this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1669498

I may have to give up soon as this is driving me up the wall lool

this install version is old my friend.It works with device manager. BUT....use a USB port that direct connect on your mainboard (no hub or USB 3.0), and youse the org. cabel. thats important.
You can also try the driver from the riffbox.they must also work.

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by konsolen

this install version is old my friend.It works with device manager. BUT....use a USB port that direct connect on your mainboard (no hub or USB 3.0), and youse the org. cabel. thats important.

I load you up the chimera and the riffbox drivers..install it.
in device manager when your qualcomm pop up, click it and tick install driver manually.
then you must scroll down and choose the qualcomm.

Also upload a logfile from a i9505. So it looks like when repair is done
Last edited by konsolen; 20th June 2014 at 10:54 AM.
20th June 2014, 12:08 PM   |  #12  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 42

195 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by konsolen

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

I load you up the chimera and the riffbox drivers..install it.
in device manager when your qualcomm pop up, click it and tick install driver manually.
then you must scroll down and choose the qualcomm.

Also upload a logfile from a i9505. So it looks like when repair is done

I only used that method of installation, I didn't use the drivers from there, the drivers I used where from a forum thread which was specifically for the dead boot of a galaxy s4, this is also where I got the dead boot repair software from
How would you guys go about installing these drivers if you had t cause that must be where I'm going wrong or its just simply my stupid computer making everything difficult
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread