Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,213 Members 40,212 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Dead Boot PLEASE HELP!

Tip us?

konsolen
Old
(Last edited by konsolen; 20th June 2014 at 10:54 AM.)
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by i rule123 View Post
No luck still cant get drivers to install, i think this is something to do with my computer as i always seem to have trouble whenever i do anything on my mobile devices such as rooting and what not.

the driver file that doesnt seem to wanna go in is the 'qcser.inf' file.

How would you guys go about installing the driver as i am currently using the method shown in this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1669498

I may have to give up soon as this is driving me up the wall lool

this install version is old my friend.It works with device manager. BUT....use a USB port that direct connect on your mainboard (no hub or USB 3.0), and youse the org. cabel. thats important.
You can also try the driver from the riffbox.they must also work.

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by konsolen View Post
this install version is old my friend.It works with device manager. BUT....use a USB port that direct connect on your mainboard (no hub or USB 3.0), and youse the org. cabel. thats important.
I load you up the chimera and the riffbox drivers..install it.
in device manager when your qualcomm pop up, click it and tick install driver manually.
then you must scroll down and choose the qualcomm.

Also upload a logfile from a i9505. So it looks like when repair is done

i rule123
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by konsolen View Post

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

I load you up the chimera and the riffbox drivers..install it.
in device manager when your qualcomm pop up, click it and tick install driver manually.
then you must scroll down and choose the qualcomm.

Also upload a logfile from a i9505. So it looks like when repair is done
I only used that method of installation, I didn't use the drivers from there, the drivers I used where from a forum thread which was specifically for the dead boot of a galaxy s4, this is also where I got the dead boot repair software from
How would you guys go about installing these drivers if you had t cause that must be where I'm going wrong or its just simply my stupid computer making everything difficult