Moto G v HTC Sensation

14th June 2014, 05:29 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 93

391 posts
More
I own both of the devices and they're priced similarly so let the battle commence! Also Comment on how to improve my videos please! I really want to start making good content!
The Following User Says Thank You to NextGenGTR For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th June 2014, 08:23 PM   |  #2  
Flag Leeds
Thanks Meter: 2

16 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NextGenGTR

I own both of the devices and they're priced similarly so let the battle commence! Also Comment on how to improve my videos please! I really want to start making good content!

Yeah but the sensation was released in 2011, the hardware and even the android OS differences between the two are huge, JS...
The Following User Says Thank You to defmetal96 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th June 2014, 08:48 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

391 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by defmetal96

Yeah but the sensation was released in 2011, the hardware and even the android OS differences between the two are huge, JS...

But that doesnt matter, it is still sold at a similar price ;/ If its old hardware then it should be cheaper.
15th June 2014, 10:29 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 4

24 posts
Sensation is still good +better camera +SDCard but Moto G is better, newer and has better support from it's manufacturer.
20th June 2014, 10:12 AM   |  #5  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 707

2,580 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NextGenGTR

Hi your camera is good and clear and your work space was nice and uncluttered. Your handwork sometimes blocked the phones from view and some more tech specs would have been good. You state that the moto g screen is better but don't state why, that kind of thing
All in all a very brief but good first attempt

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk
20th June 2014, 10:15 AM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member

391 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy_metal_man

Hi your camera is good and clear and your work space was nice and uncluttered. Your handwork sometimes blocked the phones from view and some more tech specs would have been good. You state that the moto g screen is better but don't state why, that kind of thing
All in all a very brief but good first attempt

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Thanks <3 Dude
20th June 2014, 12:29 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member

391 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by touristas0

Sensation is still good +better camera +SDCard but Moto G is better, newer and has better support from it's manufacturer.

Yep, the back camera is way better and also video recording is better and the SD Card support is good! Just my device messed up and i had to buy the Moto G, other than that i was happy with the Sensation.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread