Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,147 Members 49,012 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Moto G v HTC Sensation

Tip us?
 
NextGenGTR
Old
#1  
NextGenGTR's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 92
Posts: 391
Join Date: Nov 2013
Default Moto G v HTC Sensation

I own both of the devices and they're priced similarly so let the battle commence! Also Comment on how to improve my videos please! I really want to start making good content!
The Following User Says Thank You to NextGenGTR For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
defmetal96
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 16
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Leeds
Quote:
Originally Posted by NextGenGTR View Post
I own both of the devices and they're priced similarly so let the battle commence! Also Comment on how to improve my videos please! I really want to start making good content!
Yeah but the sensation was released in 2011, the hardware and even the android OS differences between the two are huge, JS...
  • Phone: HTC Sensation (pyramid)
  • Android version: 4.0.4
  • ROM: CM9.1.0
  • Kernel version: 3.0.36-g7290c7f
  • Recovery: TWRP
  • Tablet: Asus Nexus 7 32GB wifi (grouper)
  • Android version: 4.4.3
  • ROM: PA 4.4-RC1
  • Kernel version: 3.1.10-gee1a0b2
  • Recovery: TWRP

    Past phones: LGE P500, Samsung Galaxy Fame

Go on email me!
The Following User Says Thank You to defmetal96 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
NextGenGTR
Old
#3  
NextGenGTR's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 92
Posts: 391
Join Date: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by defmetal96 View Post
Yeah but the sensation was released in 2011, the hardware and even the android OS differences between the two are huge, JS...
But that doesnt matter, it is still sold at a similar price ;/ If its old hardware then it should be cheaper.
 
touristas0
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 24
Join Date: Jun 2014
Sensation is still good +better camera +SDCard but Moto G is better, newer and has better support from it's manufacturer.
 
heavy_metal_man
Old
#5  
heavy_metal_man's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 698
Posts: 2,556
Join Date: Nov 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by NextGenGTR View Post
I own both of the devices and they're priced similarly so let the battle commence! Also Comment on how to improve my videos please! I really want to start making good content!
Hi your camera is good and clear and your work space was nice and uncluttered. Your handwork sometimes blocked the phones from view and some more tech specs would have been good. You state that the moto g screen is better but don't state why, that kind of thing
All in all a very brief but good first attempt

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

 
Devices
-> HTC wildfire (buzz)- currently testing all sorts.

-> HTC wildfire BEE
s-on HTC-dev unlocked
rom: my cooked rom
-> HTC sensation XE
Died a horrible overheating death
-> Nexus 7 32gb wifi
Bootloader unlocked
Rom: ParanoidAndroid 3.1
-> Htc desire s
xtc clip s-off/simunlocked/supercid
revolutionary hboot 7.00.1002
testing roms....
 
NextGenGTR
Old
#6  
NextGenGTR's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 92
Posts: 391
Join Date: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy_metal_man View Post
Hi your camera is good and clear and your work space was nice and uncluttered. Your handwork sometimes blocked the phones from view and some more tech specs would have been good. You state that the moto g screen is better but don't state why, that kind of thing
All in all a very brief but good first attempt

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk
Thanks <3 Dude
 
NextGenGTR
Old
#7  
NextGenGTR's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 92
Posts: 391
Join Date: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by touristas0 View Post
Sensation is still good +better camera +SDCard but Moto G is better, newer and has better support from it's manufacturer.
Yep, the back camera is way better and also video recording is better and the SD Card support is good! Just my device messed up and i had to buy the Moto G, other than that i was happy with the Sensation.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes