Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,734,115 Members 52,492 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][PORT][CM7.2 RC4]New Experience V10.1

Tip us?
 
ronhyukie07
Old
#11  
ronhyukie07's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 29
Posts: 145
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Taguig City
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightRaven49 View Post
Updated links again with Mediafire as I cannot stand refreshing the links everyday.
@linckandrea, I don't get what you mean...
he means that change the kitkat special edition in the first post into new experience jelly bean edition.

it's in the top in the first post
Press Thanks If I helped you
 
NightRaven49
Old
#12  
NightRaven49's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 130
Posts: 429
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: most likely in school
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronhyukie07 View Post
he means that change the kitkat special edition in the first post into new experience jelly bean edition.

it's in the top in the first post
I know what I wrote, but isn't New Experience Jelly Bean and New Experience Jelly Bean Special Edition one and the same? Also there is a KitKat version, so that was why I included it in the OP.
I am currently away to study for exams, so please do not PM me for anything.

<3 Aerith
 
ronhyukie07
Old
#13  
ronhyukie07's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 29
Posts: 145
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Taguig City
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightRaven49 View Post
Updated links again with Mediafire as I cannot stand refreshing the links everyday.
@linckandrea, I don't get what you mean...
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightRaven49 View Post
I know what I wrote, but isn't New Experience Jelly Bean and New Experience Jelly Bean Special Edition one and the same? Also there is a KitKat version, so that was why I included it in the OP.
i don't know too he is the one who asked you to changed that so ask him :P
Press Thanks If I helped you
Tags
cm7, port
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes