Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,482 Members 53,725 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Dencrypting LG G2 (Korea based phone)

Tip us?

LGHardcore
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Dencrypting LG G2 (Korea based phone)

GUYS! Please help me. Can't use my phone now!

I'm pretty sure that I did put the password, but when I finished encrypting this phone, it asked me this way (photo below).
was that says "Storaage passcode"?

I don't know how to solved this problem now, does resetting this phone could resolve this problem? please help me guys (((
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.jpg
Views:	11434
Size:	48.7 KB
ID:	2519054  

LGHardcore
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
please somebody help me. im crying.....

does it asking for any credentials? can I look it up on the LG box??? Oh feel like dying

bachera
Old
Thanks Meter 339
how do we know you didnt steel it?

anyways look in owners manual doenloadable from lg website

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app

LGHardcore
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Yes its mine! Well I panicked and stressed with this phone. Just because its on Korean Language, I did not recognized the "Enter" key at the keyboard! Thanks to two of my korean friends. I managed to solved this problem right away.
The Following User Says Thank You to LGHardcore For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Ascy
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGHardcore View Post
Yes its mine! Well I panicked and stressed with this phone. Just because its on Korean Language, I did not recognized the "Enter" key at the keyboard! Thanks to two of my korean friends. I managed to solved this problem right away.
Thank-you for this post. I had the same issue myself, whereby I was pressing the big button under where the password was entered. I had to factory reset my phone after (UK) LG support were no help, having never encrypted any of their phones. I was about to send the phone back as faulty until I saw this thread.