Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,757 Members 36,763 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

help!!!!

Tip us?
 
Jammer420
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 21
Join Date: Apr 2014
Default help!!!!

home screen keeps failing and closing on me i can get into the syestem but home screen just keeps crashing on me what do i do
 
podagee
Old
#2  
podagee's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 257
Posts: 1,405
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: kahului
Hard reset
AT&T LG G2(Black)-SOLD
AT&T LG G-Flex-completely stock
"Its not the device....its operator error."

 
M.Catchit
Old
#3  
M.Catchit's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 29
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Berlin

 
DONATE TO ME
Info 2 Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammer420 View Post
home screen keeps failing and closing on me i can get into the syestem but home screen just keeps crashing on me what do i do
Hi !

What did you do before your home screen closed? Was the phone powered off? Did you press the power button in its center? Can you power off the phone?

Which model is yours?
 
Jammer420
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 21
Join Date: Apr 2014
Default Got it fixed

No changes to the phone just stopped working flashed a backup I head started working but knocks broken O well
 
brittoking
Old
#5  
brittoking's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 348
Posts: 687
Join Date: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammer420 View Post
No changes to the phone just stopped working flashed a backup I head started working but knocks broken O well
Try this for knock


Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1403122792085.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	2805903  
 
chelseaboy40
Old
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Feb 2012
Default g flex preinstalled video

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Catchit View Post
Hi !

What did you do before your home screen closed? Was the phone powered off? Did you press the power button in its center? Can you power off the phone?

Which model is yours?
Hi can someone help me the pre installed video that was on my flex has gone anyone got the link so I can put it back on its European virsion many thanks
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Old but Gold Internet Browser is a Blast from the Past

A Web browser is one of these applications that we can’t live without. We useit … more

Real-World Battery Saving Tips for Android – XDA Developer TV

You need Real-World Battery Saving Tips for your Android device. Our … more

Android L Will Have Data Encryption Turned On by Default

Android L, once it is eventually released, will featuredata encryption turned on by … more

Lock Apps and Functions Easily with Droid Protector

Access and security are some of the key issues facingmobile technology. Whether … more