Cannot delete file

OP abay1289

20th June 2014, 02:55 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 10

16 posts
More
I have been struggling with deleting a folder from /data/data/ on my phone. Inside that folder is a folder, com.facebook.katana, and inside that is cache/ a few more folders and then a file with a long name .cnt. I have tried using Root Explorer, adb shell, adb in recovery, Terminal Emulator, I have tried wiping data/ in recovery, formatting data, and nothing works. I am using the latest philz, and it still won't work. I am currently running the Official Stock Rooted Odex nd7 rom by lacoursiere18. Also, every time I try to backup this rom in recovery it fails when backing up the data folder.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am posting a screen shot of this file's properties in Root Explorer.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1403272491945.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	2808359  
22nd June 2014, 03:20 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Themer
Flag LbTs
Thanks Meter: 4,621

3,292 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abay1289

I have been struggling with deleting a folder from /data/data/ on my phone. Inside that folder is a folder, com.facebook.katana, and inside that is cache/ a few more folders and then a file with a long name .cnt. I have tried using Root Explorer, adb shell, adb in recovery, Terminal Emulator, I have tried wiping data/ in recovery, formatting data, and nothing works. I am using the latest philz, and it still won't work. I am currently running the Official Stock Rooted Odex nd7 rom by lacoursiere18. Also, every time I try to backup this rom in recovery it fails when backing up the data folder.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am posting a screen shot of this file's properties in Root Explorer.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Your data partition is curropt..pm me I'll tell you how to fix it..or just give until Monday
The Following User Says Thank You to lacoursiere18 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread