Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,490 Members 51,772 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Returning to Stock T-MOB101

Tip us?

F4t4l!tY
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Hmm, strange thing, as I actually read it again that there must be s-on and everything stock, to get rid of it, but nevermind.

Really, where could I get that RUU from? As far as I know only the Sprint or Verizon Variant does have a RUU not the International One.
Furthermore would I need the RUU from T-Mobile as the release it with their branding, not HTC.

Jyotirdeb
Old
Thanks Meter 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by F4t4l!tY View Post
Hmm, strange thing, as I actually read it again that there must be s-on and everything stock, to get rid of it, but nevermind.

Really, where could I get that RUU from? As far as I know only the Sprint or Verizon Variant does have a RUU not the International One.
Furthermore would I need the RUU from T-Mobile as the release it with their branding, not HTC.
"Hmm, strange thing, as I actually read it again that there must be s-on and everything stock, to get rid of it, but nevermind."
If you have an s-on device you can change bootloader status to relocked but if you have soff device you can change bootloader stats to locked so you will get 100% warranty.I dont know about version or sprint but the ruu is available for unbranded EU model.
Don't say thanks hit thanks if I have helped.

Current Device:

S-OFF-Yes
Recovery:TWRP
Kernel:ElementalX
Rom:Android Revolution HD by Mike!