Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,734 Members 40,438 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Can anyone identify my phone's chipset from the info posted here?

Tip us?

Belamigo
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Question [Q] Can anyone identify my phone's chipset from the info posted here?

This page (click link directly below) was generated by the Spec Device app, running on the second phone in my signature:
http://specdevice.com/showspec.php?i...1-ab480033c587
If it's not there, then the website may have moved it The title of the page should read, samsung GT-I9100.

There's a lot of information here, and I don't know where to look. As you can see after opening the link, none of the lines say, "Chipset name". That would be too easy.

To avoid any confusion, please refer to Owner's Comments for the phone's real name, as was given on its box.

The difference between this, and what you'll read under General Specs / Manufacturer / Model, is my own doing -- an attempt to get Google Play to stop telling me that apps compatible with Android 2.3.5 wouldn't run on my phone. When I sideload these "incompatible" v_2.3.5 apps, they run just fine. I thought letting my phone identify itself as a more-common brand might help.

? Can anyone please point me to the line that gives this phone's chipset, and much appreciated if you could also decipher the abbreviation into a recognizable company name ? ?
Huawei U8510 - OS: Android/Linux 2.3.5 thl A3 - OS: Android/Linux 4.2.2
M-Horse 9500mini - OS: Mocordroid/Linux 2.3.5? ('About Phone' displays 'Android 4.1.2') -

Belamigo
Old
(Last edited by Belamigo; 20th June 2014 at 07:07 PM.) Reason: Adding thread subscription
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Bump!
Tags
chipset, identification, m-horse