Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,708 Members 52,885 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

G2 navigation bar and themer compatibility

Tip us?

danial.aw
Old
Thanks Meter 109
themer will not work for me in my rom either ... i havent touched the dpi or anything .. it is 480 I believe but the screeen resolution is coming up as 1803x1080 :S... I do not know how to fix it

luvboox
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Yeah same here for my Xperia Z Ultra. I'd really like to try Themer, but it doesn't support the ZU. I'm on stock Sony build, no tweaks to nav bar or DPI that I know of. When I check the screen dimensions under Themer Debug Info, it says it is 1824x1080 with a DPI of 320. Perhaps it is the DPI that is the problem? Either way, would sure love a fix so I can try Themer out.

ThemerSupport
Old
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter 404
Quote:
Originally Posted by danial.aw View Post
themer will not work for me in my rom either ... i havent touched the dpi or anything .. it is 480 I believe but the screeen resolution is coming up as 1803x1080 :S... I do not know how to fix it
Hi Danial,

If your phone is rooted, please check that any other display setting has been set to default. This includes any height settings of notification/nav bars or any resolution settings. If you visit gsmarena.com, your phone settings should match the stock display settings for the G2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvboox View Post
Yeah same here for my Xperia Z Ultra. I'd really like to try Themer, but it doesn't support the ZU. I'm on stock Sony build, no tweaks to nav bar or DPI that I know of. When I check the screen dimensions under Themer Debug Info, it says it is 1824x1080 with a DPI of 320. Perhaps it is the DPI that is the problem? Either way, would sure love a fix so I can try Themer out.
Hi luvboox,

The developers are working very hard to improve Themer's performance and other features, however adding more device support won't be easy due to lack of resources. Once Themer is more stable we'll look into more device support such as the Z Ultra
Apply beautiful themes to your phone in one click with Themer by MyColorScreen.

Learn more at ThemerApp.com.