Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] which tweek to use

OP aryankapoor78

20th June 2014, 07:52 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
i am thinking about using pure perfomance x or super charger v6....which tweek will be better for wildfire s among the two...?
And what if i install both...will it give the best out of both of them?
Also if i install aditional tweeks and scripts in addition to them will my phone become even faster or lag due to many scripts and tweeks?
thanks in advance...m a noob..
20th June 2014, 01:32 PM   |  #2  
In this Planet
Thanks Meter: 49

165 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aryankapoor78

i am thinking about using pure perfomance x or super charger v6....which tweek will be better for wildfire s among the two...?
And what if i install both...will it give the best out of both of them?
Also if i install aditional tweeks and scripts in addition to them will my phone become even faster or lag due to many scripts and tweeks?
thanks in advance...m a noob..

Do not use script or system related MOD/App together at same purpose. Because there is more possibility to conflict each other. As a result, the device may be brick.
The Following User Says Thank You to testmasterbd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th June 2014, 05:55 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by testmasterbd

Do not use script or system related MOD/App together at same purpose. Because there is more possibility to conflict each other. As a result, the device may be brick.

so what should i use superchargerv6 or pure perfomance x for wildfire s...which one is better?
20th June 2014, 06:09 PM   |  #4  
In this Planet
Thanks Meter: 49

165 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aryankapoor78

so what should i use superchargerv6 or pure perfomance x for wildfire s...which one is better?

Basically itís depending on your demand. I think it will be helpful to you, if you read those script thread thoroughly. Then decide which one you need.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread