5,814,981 Members 40,710 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] which tweek to use

Tip us?
 
aryankapoor78
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Jun 2014
Default [Q] which tweek to use

i am thinking about using pure perfomance x or super charger v6....which tweek will be better for wildfire s among the two...?
And what if i install both...will it give the best out of both of them?
Also if i install aditional tweeks and scripts in addition to them will my phone become even faster or lag due to many scripts and tweeks?
thanks in advance...m a noob..
 
testmasterbd
Old
#2  
testmasterbd's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 155
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: In this Planet
Quote:
Originally Posted by aryankapoor78 View Post
i am thinking about using pure perfomance x or super charger v6....which tweek will be better for wildfire s among the two...?
And what if i install both...will it give the best out of both of them?
Also if i install aditional tweeks and scripts in addition to them will my phone become even faster or lag due to many scripts and tweeks?
thanks in advance...m a noob..
Do not use script or system related MOD/App together at same purpose. Because there is more possibility to conflict each other. As a result, the device may be brick.
Devices I use: HTC Wildfire S A510e (Marvel) - HTC Desire 616 dual sim (D616h)
The Following User Says Thank You to testmasterbd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
aryankapoor78
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by testmasterbd View Post
Do not use script or system related MOD/App together at same purpose. Because there is more possibility to conflict each other. As a result, the device may be brick.
so what should i use superchargerv6 or pure perfomance x for wildfire s...which one is better?
 
testmasterbd
Old
#4  
testmasterbd's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 155
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: In this Planet
Quote:
Originally Posted by aryankapoor78 View Post
so what should i use superchargerv6 or pure perfomance x for wildfire s...which one is better?
Basically itís depending on your demand. I think it will be helpful to you, if you read those script thread thoroughly. Then decide which one you need.
Devices I use: HTC Wildfire S A510e (Marvel) - HTC Desire 616 dual sim (D616h)
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes